Chapter 19: Don't Scare Me Like That

Audrey's PoV:
      Never in my life had I been left without something to say. But, these were different and unusual circumstances. I was meeting a guy I didn't know but had many photos with, some on the Isle and some in Auradon.
     "You scared me, don't do that!" I hit him lightly on the bare chest. It was probably the dumbest thing I could have done, but his skin was cold and soft and his chest was hard and well defined. If I was being honest, I kind of liked it.
      He caught my hand with his hook, and held it against him. "Don't scare you? That's my speciality." He pulled me close. "Plus I do believe you are on my ship, in my room..." He got extremely close to me, I tried not to show fear...this was SUCH a bad idea! Why did I ask Ben and Mal to bring me here? I just wanted to cry. He took a deep inhale near my head. Did this creep really just SMELL ME!?
    "You smell of flowers and perfume. In fact you reek of Bore-adon. Who are you?" He looked back down into my eyes. Alright Audrey time to regain control of the situation. Do not back down or give in to him! "Who are you?" I stood firmly. "Oh dear that's not how this works. You're on my ship and I'm the captain. I ask the questions." He whispered smoothly in my ear. I could feel his warm breath on my neck.
       "Well you know I'm not from here. I'm a princess from Auradon and there, where I'm from, we answer the lady's question first. And we don't invade their personal space unless invited to do such!" I pushed his face away ever so slightly. "Very well..." he backed away and bowed to me in the most mockingly manner he could manage.
     "Harry Hook, son of Captain Hook and Captain of the Jolly Rodger. At your service your highness." He stood up and moved closer to me. He was now a mere five inches from me and my back was against on of the walls.

Harry's PoV:
      Did I mean to frighten her? Maybe a little. She was exquisite, and there was something about her... when she was all riled up and anxious like this, it drove me wild. Of course I knew who she was. I had seen her on the tv in Uma's diner before.
      "Well Ms. Brave, Audrey I believe. Why don't you tell me why you're here?" I whispered in her ear. The small squeak that escaped her pale pink lips made me laugh. "How do you know my name?" She turned her face slightly to me. "Now is that really what you want to ask me?" She shook her head. "Then why don't we get to it? Or I can occupy your time a different way? Either way I can get back to my bed. And I'm certain you don't want to keep the others waiting."
Of course I knew she didn't come here alone. I'm not an idiot. And she didn't come here to just ask how I knew her name. My darker, bad instincts were telling me to take her to my bed and have my way with her. But, another part of me told me that would be wrong and that I shouldn't hurt her.
"I'm here because of these..." she reached in the top of her dress and pulled out a phone. Not really what i was hoping she'd pull out of her dress, but whatever. Once the phone had been unlocked she showed me photos...they were of us? I looked from the photo to her. "How is this possible?" She shrugged.
      I swiped in the phots. She didn't stop me. There were photos of us here on my ship, in Auradon, fancy photos, and casual. We seemed happy in all of them. Some even contained other people who must be our friends. However, I only recognized Mal, Uma, Gil, Evie, Jay, and Carlos. If I was being honest with myself the others seemed slightly familiar...
     And then I saw one that someone took of us kissing... so I took my chance...
      I stood up, took her small face in both of my hands, and I kissed her pale lips. Hard and with passion. Feeling her kiss back gave me a sort of happiness, something I hadn't felt in weeks. I also felt an overwhelming amount of pain in my head as a thousand memories flooded in. Memories of my friends and I, memories in Auradon, memories with Audrey.

Audrey's PoV:
       Gotta be honest, when he first kissed me I wasn't too thrilled. But then I felt myself kiss back and it felt right. And then...all at once there were a thousand memories swarming my mind. I pulled away from Harry. "Harry? My love."  "My pink pirate princess." He whispered back. We stood in silence with our foreheads resting against each other's.
      "We must go tell the others. I want everyone to know how happy I am to have my girl back." He whispered once more, a little bit louder than before. I covered his mouth with my free hand and responded with more whispers. "NO! Sweetie we can't! At this moment we are from two different worlds! But, I will make sure that we can find ways to continue to see eachother. I also brought you this." I pulled out another phone. It was a red iPhone. "I found it in my room a couple of days ago. You must have left it there before everything happened."
Harry smiles and kissed me. "Thanks doll. Now get going." I kissed him one more time and left. I turned to look at him once more, he winked at me and crawled back in his bed. I really just wanted to stay there with him. But, I knew I shouldn't. Not yet.

Mal's PoV:
It was super sketchy standing here waiting for Audrey. Of course I was used to being here, well not on this ship, but on the Isle. However, I could tell that Ben was getting anxious. And it seemed to be too quiet inside. But, Ben and I stayed silent and stood where we said we would.
An hour later, the door knob moved and outcame Audrey. "Well?!" I turned to ask her. It came out as more of a whisper yell. "He wasn't there. I just snooped around the room a bit trying to find answers" she shrugged. "Well in that case we should head back to Auradon before he comes back." We turned to Ben and nodded.
      As we snuck off the ship we were all quiet, still not wanting to wake anyone. Once off the ship we hurried back to our bikes. Ben lead us while Audrey and I followed closely. Every so often I would glance over at Audrey who's eyes never left her phone. I didn't know what she was doing since the Isle had little to no reception, but I couldn't get over the feeling that she was hiding something.
      Of course I didn't say anything. I didn't want to call out my friend and make her uncomfortable, but I knew she wasn't telling us everything. It was kinda like another little gift I had, to know when people weren't telling me the truth.
      Finally we made it made it back to our bikes and rode off back to Auradon. Once there Audrey left to go back to her dorm. Ben and I kissed goodnight in front of my dorm and he left me to go back to his room. I sighed and entered Evie and I's dorm. She was sound asleep so I moved quietly and got into my own bed.