Chapter 29: Just Another Day...

*Time Skip to January 10th, 2020*
Tiffany's PoV:
Getting a job was a lot harder than I thought, even with the fake resume I had conjured up. And trust me, that fake piece of paper was the best damn resume anyone could ever have! But, eventually I did accomplish step one of my additional evil plan.
I paced around my attic type room as frustrated as one could possibly be in my situation. Sure, I could have moved, but where was the fun in that? They knew where I was, and it drove the dumbass heroes crazy that they couldn't catch me. Plus it was winter and cold and that sounded like a lot of work...
For my stupid job, I had been hired as a nurse in the nursery at Auradon Hospital, I had to come up with a semi disguise and a new-ish fake name. I had put the name "Pricilla Potts" on my resume. No one would ever dare question it and everyone thought I was a relative of Mrs. Potts from the royal castle. It was perfect! She was known the be one of the MOST motherly, nurturing, caring people which is why they'd think I was a great fit for this job... FOOLS! IDIOTS!
Now I just had to make sure that I would be on duty when Evie went into labor and gave birth... that part of my plan would be a little more difficult. But, if my calculations had been correct, and I was hardly ever wrong, then it would sometime late this month or early next month...
But, honestly if I really grew impatient or they advanced further into the breaking of my memory spell, I could just cast a spell to induce Evie's labor. I doubt anyone would question it... She was young and I'm sure everyone would be expecting it.
I simmered down a bit and walked to my window. Looking out I saw the campus covered in snow. I'm sure everyone else enjoyed it, but to me, snow was the most disgusting thing ever! Plus, being a fairy in the winter really sucked! We couldn't fly often because our wings would get too cold and potentially freeze...
I had only stood there for a few moments when I heard someone approaching my room... quickly I shrunk myself and flew out of my room to another warm location.

Mal's PoV:
The air was cold and everyone was opting to stay inside for the most part. We were still on winter break from school, which was nice. Christmas had come and gone as had New Years. It was fun and all, especially the awkward Christmas Eve and New Years Eve party at the castle, hosted by Belle and Adam.
I faked a smile through every event, but I was actually very upset and I think Ben could tell. Currently we were hanging out in my dorm.
Doug had offered to take Evie to one of her last doctor appointments before the baby came. She knew she was having a boy, but wouldn't tell anyone his name. But, it was nice seeing her and Doug grow closer, even if it was just as friends for now. E was still hooked on finding her fiancé, I wanted so badly to tell her it was Doug... but, I knew I couldn't. Plus, according to Doug, if anyone was going to tell E it would be him. Yes, I understood where he was coming from, being her fiancé and baby's dad, but she was MY BEST FRIEND! "Okay, Mal. Chill..." I thought to myself.
Ben and I, as previously mentioned, were the only two occupants of E and I's dorm. We were laying on my bed in each others arms. He was playing with my hair and I had zoned out staring at the television. "Mal?" His quiet voice pulled me from my own mind. I looked up at him as best I could. "Yes my love?" He brushed a few strands of purple hair behind my ear. "Are you going to tell me what's on your mind? It's like you're here, but I know you're not. And I know something is troubling you..."
"Its nothing sweetheart. Truly I'm as okay as one can be in our situation.." I trailed off at the end. I'm sure Ben could hear the sadness in my voice. It's true that most of the time, Ben was oblivious to literally EVERYTHING! But, when it came to me, his wife, he could read me like the most wide open book ever. "This has to do with the holiday parties, doesn't it?" I looked down almost in tears.
"OF COURSE IT DOES BEN! This was supposed to be OUR holiday season! The first of many that we would host in our palace. But, instead we are playing guests in our own home and trying to convince your parents to like me and we can't even go to bed in our own chambers...my sister doesn't remember anything..." I was now in full on sobbing mode. I was crying so hard I could barely breathe. Ben pulled me close and held me tightly in his arms. I pushed away and scrambled to my feet.
"I'm gonna go for a walk around the building to think a bit. I'll be back. You can wait here." I didn't even wait for him to respond. I grabbed my phone and I left. I don't know how I got where I went, or why, but I ended up at Tiffany's door.
None of us had ventured here alone yet. Maybe just in pairs but that was it. Even though we had visited her room three more times, this being my third (I didn't go when just Ben and Jay went) we still hadn't caught her. I almost wondered if this was just a set up/ staged room to keep us occupied.
No matter, I still opened the door. I had hoped to finally catch her there, not that I'd know what to do. But, she wasn't there, yet again. I walked in looking around at everything and sat on her bed. It was quite cold in here. And the coldness only made me more sad. It was the new year. And in a few months not only would Ben be crowned King, again, but it would be our first wedding anniversary.
Usually after one year of marriage the kingdom celebrates the King and Queen, actually they celebrated us on every anniversary, but this was to be our first. Sure, a few of our friends remembered and that was great. Yes, it hurt that the whole kingdom didn't know. But, what really hit me the hardest was that my sister didn't remember! It wasn't fair at all.

Raelyn's PoV:
Well things had definitely take a turn and I think it was for the best? Sure, I had lost Aiden, big fat bummer there. But, I had gained Elliot, in a sense. After that whole big thing in his dorm, which he shared with my ex, Elliot surprised me in Auradon to ask me out. Everyone kept telling me I was crazy to say yes, but hey I was crazy. So I obviously said yes!
I mean he was gorgeous! And, he was an actual Prince in line for his OWN throne! And I guess he was nice. What wasn't to like about Elliot?! What more could I want? Had I also heard about him being a player? Sure! But, I was hot and a princess! Occasionally I could be a good girlfriend too. What more could he want? Or any guy for that matter... Elliot should be so luck, and hopefully he was smart enough to not cheat on me.
Of course I had cheated on Aiden, but I don't think I would cheat on Elliot. And, if he wasn't smart enough to stay loyal, well he'd see my crazy side. Yes, my mother, Rapunzel, was sweet. But, she and my father had wild sides. Therefore I did as well. And, so I was going to trust him and be as loyal to him as he better be to me.
Oh. My. Fairy. I sounded crazy! Yes, I liked Elliot, and I was sure he liked me. But, I had never apologized to Aiden for hurting him. I guess I would next time I saw him. Not that he came home much... Still, it would be the honorable thing to do. I could go to Arendelle this weekend to apologize and to see Elliot. It would be the best of both worlds. At least for me...

*Over in Arendelle*
Aiden's PoV:
Truth be told, I hadn't had the best start to my college career. Not like I thought I would. But, I was a Beast and we always made the best of all situations. And I had the feeling that things could only get better from here...
Elliot and I had fixed things, as best we could. He was still my roommate and a pretty cool dude. Plus we didn't want to live together in awkwardness. It just wouldn't be right. And, it would make for a very long year. So we did what dudes do. We went to 'Snowflake Tavern', had a few beers, watched some hockey, and talked things out...like guys.
I guess all that was left to do was get on board with the idea of him and Raelyn. I guess it was nice that he had been honest with me about it and talked to me. That definitely didn't hurt the situation. However, I hadn't heard from or seen Raelyn at all since that day, and I had mixed feelings about all of that.
But, I did not have mixed feelings about Katherine. In just a short two weeks Katherine had captured my heart. I didn't even have time to really breakdown from Raelyn's betrayal. And that was okay. I didn't need to. Katherine was funny, clumsy, intelligent, drop dead gorgeous, and all around enchanting. It was almost as though she had cast a love spell on me. I mean I knew that wasn't the case at all. She wasn't that type of girl.
On top of the happiness Katherine Avery Rock brought into my life, I was also doing extremely well in all of my classes. That was no surprise at all. I just couldn't help but feel like I had moved on to soon after Raelyn, even though she wasted no time with Elliot...

*Back in Auradon...*
Chad's PoV:
Life was pretty good when you were the ever charming son of Cinderella and her Prince, my dear parents. It was also pretty great when you were dating the gorgeous red head daughter of the Grand Duchess and Duke of Russia. Good thing I was both of those things. But, seriously no complaints here. Life was pretty great. Sure, I was having major moments of dejavue, but that seemed like a normal me. I think..
       I could only keep focusing on the good things though. Annalise was the best thing in my life though, not just some regular old good thing. She was a light to me. A bright light of clarity. Never before had I been so focused and determined to do better in school and every other aspect of my life.
      I wanted to be the best I could be. She deserved it. When a girl makes you smile 24/7 and captures your every thought, you do everything you can to make her happy. My father taught me that.
      Currently I was leaving Annalise's family palace after going to meet her new baby brother, Alexi. I didn't understand the name, but she had explained that it was a family name. My sweet girlfriend had been so excited about being a big sister. She wanted to be the perfect role model to her infant brother. And I knew she would be. I also knew that no one was truly perfect, but Annalise was the closest thing there ever had been.