Chapter 14: Not Your Typical Nightmare

Aiden's PoV:
      Ahhhhh Frost University of Arendelle. I was so pumped to finally be away from Auradon, from all the royal crap, my parents, and my annoying little brother. Sure, I missed my girlfriend, Raelyn Eliana Corona daughter of Rapunzel, but still I was excited. I was excited to be studying history of all magical creatures, magic in general, and humans...I was also very giddy to start my life outside of just being part of the royal family.
     Currently I was walking back to my dorm after my first day of classes. The sun was shining, the chill in the air wasn't bad, and there were people everywhere. It was awesome. Just then my phone rang. I expected it to be my family, but it was Raelyn, my flower. "Hello gorgeous flower of mine." I answered the phone.
      "Hey handsome! How was your first day of classes?" Her sweet voice was like music to my ears. "Oh babe! It's so great here! My classes were awesome! My roommate is the prince of Arendelle, Elliot Joseph Frost. No one treats me like the prince of Auradon...it's fantastic!"
I was nearing my dorm building, and listening to Raelyn ramble on about the new villain kid students that my brother brought over, when I saw a red haired girl running at me... "Hey babe, I'll call you later okay?" "Okay honey! I love you!" I didn't respond before hanging up.
And that's when the girl collided with me at full force, knocking us both to the ground with her on top of me...in a very awkward position.

Katherine's PoV:
I didn't mean to knock Aiden down, really I didn't, but it was certainly a more interesting way of meeting compared to the first time we actually met. I looked into Aiden's beautiful brown eyes as he stared back into mine. After a few minutes he spoke to me...
"Ummmm can you get off of me, you're kinda crushing one of my legs in a bent position?" I scrambled to my feet quickly, in my clumsy way, and helped him up as best I could. "I'm sorry about that.." I said brushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "It's all good. I'm Aiden." He held out his hand to shake mine. I frowned and shook it, "I'm Katherine ."
"Hey you okay?" He asked me tilting my chin up so that our eyes met. The touch of his skin against mine sent shivers down my spine, just like every other time before. "Yeah I'm okay...it's just that, you really don't know me or remember anything?"
"I do know you." I was so excited by that statement! "Really you know who I am?! You remember!?" "I mean I remember my life, and I know you're Katherine because you just told me your name?" I shrieked in frustration and without another word I turned and walked away leaving a very confused Aiden behind...
      This was totally not okay! Once back in my dorm I slammed the door shut and slid down to the ground with my back against the door. I began to sob into my hands, at that moment I was very thankful for my single dorm. Looking up for only a moment I saw the open history books on my bed, that's right I'm a History major too! That's one of the things that made Aiden and I so perfect for each other. 
     Slowly I stood up and wiped my eyes dry on one of my sleeves. I made my way over to my bed and the books. As I plopped down on my plush bed I began to skim the pages once more... it was definitely fairy dust, that much I knew already. I also already knew it was green.
      And then it hit me like a bunch of rock trolls! TINKERBELL! But, she was on the isle...at least at this point. However at the time of Ben and Mal's wedding the barrier would have been down. Would she really have been crazy enough to do this?

*Time skip; a week later...*
Mal's PoV:
A week had passed since Tiffany cast her curse spell thing. I was wrong for ever underestimating her, not that I'd ever admit that out loud to her. She had definitely stepped up her game. I hadn't told anyone else about this or said anything after my embarrassment with Ben on our first day. But, this was getting really difficult. I had no idea where to find Tiffany, if she was still here.
Since time had been set back the barrier was back up and I didn't know which side she had put herself on. I went on with the normal actions of my friends, the ones we had followed in before. Actions as in trying and failing to steel the want of Fairy Godmother (I knew we'd fail, but I couldn't mess things up), and having to go to school, etc.
School was fine. I still remembered everything from our freshman year so I passed with ease, shocking all of the teachers. I'm sure they weren't prepared for a villain kid to do so well. Evie and I went to the boys' Tourney games, even though Carlos didn't play much.
I was really just there to see more of Ben, oh how I missed being with him. It really hurt to see Audrey hanging all over him, the jealousy inside of me made me want to go up and smack her, but I couldn't.
Evie was now almost a month pregnant and still confused about the whole thing, along with the engagement, but she liked her ring so she left it on. The boys were once again adjusting quite nicely to life here, as I knew they would. I also continued to wear my engagement ring and wedding band. Ben would eventually remember and I think I knew how to make that happen.
If I continued to follow events as normal then I would be spelling Ben soon with the love spell in order for him to find a new girlfriend. Then it would be washed away in the Enchanted Lake on our first date. I could only hope that the magical lake water would also wash away Tiffany's spell.
Currently I was sitting with Evie and the boys in our dorm while Evie frantically worked on Chad's homework. I was surprised that was still happening since she was pregnant and apparently engaged. I guess Chad was one of those guys who just didn't give a fuck. But, if I was right Ben was about to knock on our door to check on us. Suddenly there it was, the knock on our door.
I went to answer, just like before. Ten minutes later I slammed the door on my husband's confused and very pretty face. I turned to face my friends. "I think it's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend.." I smirked my wicked smile as Carlos tossed me my spell book. In my opinion things weren't progressing as fast as I'd like, but sure enough I'll save everyone again...eventually.
      How to get everyone else to remember I had no idea...

Ben's PoV:
     I had just had a door slammed in my face, for the first time ever! Mal's attitude and hatred of me was semi refreshing. And her beauty was unreal. She was truly enchanting and I just couldn't get her out of my head. But, alas I was dating Audrey and that was that. Right?
      As I walked down the dorm halls and back to the dorm I would live in until I graduated and could move into my castle, I thought of Mal and Audrey. I messed with my tie and shirt a bit so that I wouldn't seem off to anyone, but really I was messing with the wedding band on the chain. I hadn't wanted to take it off since I woke up with it...but why?

     Hey ya'll. Mini author note...I'm in a major state of writers block and could really use some help on how to continue or how to get everyone's memory back for the most part...if anyone has ANY ideas please comment or message me. ANY AND ALL ideas are welcome. Thanks, and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!