Prologue

"Run!" I hear a voice say. It sounds like the voice of a child.

"Run, hurry!" I hear the voice repeat, making me run as instructed.

Suddenly, the environment starts to come into view and I can hear twigs snap from the stomp of my feet. The woods.

I continue to run and it looks like a poorly filmed, low quality video all around me, with portions of blur on some parts. I'd be a liar if I said I knew what I was running from but somehow, I trust the voice instructing me.

My body starts to give out as I feel myself quickly running out of breath, so I slow down.

"No! Do stop! Keep going! It's going to get you!" The voice says, and I slowly begin to realize.

I hear twigs snap from behind me under the stomping of what sounds like gigantic feet, making a cold shiver flow down my spine.

A blurred image of a little boy makes it's way in front of me, making me fall from stopping suddenly.

"Run!" The boy urges, though I can't quite make out his face.

I'm in the middle of getting up when I hear growling from behind me, and before I can look back, I'm dragged away. The last thing I hear, are screams. Whether they are mine or not, is beyond me.

~•°•~

Hello Readers!

I welcome you all to this book, hoping that you'll enjoy going on this journey with our main character.

Special thanks for giving it a chance, and if you're here to stay, then see you on the next one.

Happy readings! :)