chapter 5

Xander

"Alpha", i heard Dylan say " yes Dylan, what's up", i said softly and calmly." Five rogues have been spoted near the southern borders, they were spoted killing two young members of our pack....", i cut him off " what? Rogues? In my territory? Whre they caught?", i asked angrily, "all five were chased in to the woods but only three were caught. The other two disappeared in the woods. We have the three in our captive, what will be your punishment for them, Alpha", he said as he slightly bowed his head in respect, i growled then said " take me there", i said with an impassive face.

"Here we are alpha", Dylan, " so these are some of the gutsy rogues who dared enter my territory and kill two members of my pack", i smirk on my face " i must say, i have to give it to you guys, your bravery is just something to admire. But guts are not enough to defeat my pack", i said proudly, "Alpha xander, i see the rumors are true, you frighten everyone you meet but anyway, it's nice to meet you, that way it will be easy to destroy you 'and' your pack", said one rogue " is that the kind of shit you idiots feed each other? You think you can go against me and actually win? I'll make sure you correct you facts today", i said with an evil look on my face " bring the silver", i said to one of the guards " silver cuffs and silver collars, it's a gift for your bravery", i say with a smile on my face "aaaaaaaah", hearing the rogues screaming made my smile grow even wider " make sure you add more silver, i don't really care if they die in here. It will be a great message to the rogues to stay away from my pack. Let's go dylan", i say with an impassive face, "yes Alpha", he says as he bows his head out of respect " aaah, being coky was what killed your parents, being coky is going to get your pack killed as well, oh, i shouldn't tell you, after all, being coky is what your little friend, what's her name? Noma...", as he was saying noma's name i growled and rushed to him, i banged his head into the bars a couple of times. My skin got in contact with the silver and caused me great pain but i didn't mind i wasn't going to let him talk about my noma "if you ever think of of saying 'my' noma's name with that dirty mouth of yours, i'll slit your throat and shove your ass down it", i said then let the jackass go and stormed off.

"Alpha, alpha you're injured, you shouldn't go anywhere", Dylan said but one glare from me made him shut up. I shifted into my grey wolf and left for the woods in the western border. I was running angrily because i knew everything that asshole said was true, it was my cokyness that led to noma's death, i said i'd protect her but i ran away, i didn't even go back to find her. Now all i do when i miss her is go to the river where i shared the last memory with her. I was almost at the lake when my wolf started going crazy, i got a scent, a strong addictive scent that smelt a little familiar, then i growled " mine", and started  following the scent, i know what it is, i've found my mate, at last. The scent led me to the lake where i was headed.

I couldn't see my mate anywhere. Sure hope she's not invisible, i said in my head. When i was about to give up on finding her, her beautiful scent hit my nose, i turned around and saw what seemed like the greatest view i had ever seen, my mate was there sitting on some rocks, her beautiful long black hair blowing in the wind and exposing her bare back. This drives my wolf crazy and i feel my control slowly slip away, i get it back and go behinde a tree to shift back and wear some clothes, i come here often so i would leave some clothes in case i need to shift. I went back and the moon shone brighter making her skin glow, this makes me drool a little. I wonder why she hasn't sensed me or gotten my scent yet, i know she has her wolf, i van feel it and also, her body is bare probably cause she shifted earlier. Anyway, she'll know me once het wolf starts driving her crazy like vick is doing to me.

*******************

Hey loves, hope you like this chapter, is Noma going to accept xander as her mate or will she reject him? We'll find out in the next chapter. Don't forget to vote, it will motivate me to write more. Love you guys.

Tiikko