chapter 6

Noma

I was somewhere near the lake on a few rocks. No clothes and the wind was blowing like crazy but i didn't mind, i was enjoying the breez, it felt like i was reborn into another person. Then suddenly i got this scent, this strong and intoxicating scent from behind me. Damn, that scent drove rita crazy then she told me "we've found him, our mate is behind you" she said in my mind, i wanted to turn but i was naked, so i shifted into my light brown wolf and turned to him and he said " there was no need for you to shift, there're some clothes behind that tree. I'm sure there's a shirt long enough to cover you to your thighs",he said pointing in the direction of the tree to shift and wear some clothes.

I wore a grey T-shirt cause it was the only thing that could fit me. I was walking towards him and i stood in front of him. He eyed me from head to toe then i asked "what? Not what you were expecting?", he took one last look at me then said "definetly not what i was expecting", i kinda felt sad, then he said "you're even better than i expected, i'm guessing that's cause this was your first shift ", i was shoked and confused when i asked "how did you know that", " i don't know, lucky guess", he said then we both chuckled.

There was silence for a moment then he asked me" so my dear mate, what's your name", i stand there thinking, should i tell him my name? I ask myself, "Tell him", rita says in my head, i get interupted he puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. We were so close that there was absolutely no space between us. I felt my heart start to throb and my cheeks got hot, my face was down so he wouldn't see me blushing. I held my chin and gently lifted my head so i could face him, then, my dark brown eyes met his sparkling grey ones, my heart started to beat faster and it even skipped a few beats, then i staerted trembling which made him chuckle.

My cheecks got hotter when i heard him say " your name sweetheart", i woke from the trance i was in looking in his eyes "oh, um, my name is.....", i was interupted with the thought that i was out too late, my mom might have been looking for me, rita protests me leaving but i already start telling my mate " um i'm sorry, uh, uh....", he cuts me off "xander", " right, xander, i'm sorry but i have to leave, i'm out and it's getting late, i hope you understand", i said and he noded, i was leaving when he grabbed my hand and said "wait", i turned to him and he pulled me closer once again and hughed me, then he went after my neak, he rubbed his lips against it, what is he doing, is he trying to mark me, but i'm not even sure i want to be his mate, oh please don't mark me, please don't mark me, i thought to myself, then i heard him say " i'm not going to mark you, not until you allow me to", how the heck did he know that i said that, can werewolves read minds, did he read my mind, i should stop talking to myself, he might be listening, i paniced to myself then i heard him chuckle and then he let me go " okay, you can go now, i'll see you soon", he said "you don't even know who i am, how will you find me?", i ask " i will find you, just expect me one of these days", he say with an assuring look on his face "okay then Mr. Coky, i'll see you soon i guess, bye", i say and he just smiles. I shifted then ran home, once there, i got into my pjs, had dinner and went to bed.