chapter 3

Noma

After all my classes were done for the morning, it was finally lunch time, i had parted from Ashley and Ryan because we took different classes, music for them and art for me. I already knew i had a beautiful singing voice, why prove it to everyone.

I was at the cafeteria 15 mins after lunch started. I grabbed my lunch and i was heading to the table where all my friends sat when i slipped on something, i almost had my balance back when some chick pushed me into the garbage can which fit me perfectly. My hands and legs were facing the same direction.......up.

I was trying to get out when a few girls dumped there left over lunches on my clothes and poured their smoothies and slushys into my hair. Just then, i saw maddie coming towwrds me with a banana smoothie and dumped it right on my face and whisperd in my ear "happy birthday b*tch, you like my gift?", then she giggled. I gave her a glare but, there was nothing i could do being, trapped in a garbage can and all.

" jade", shouted Ashley, she came to help me out while ryan shouted at maddie, i was out and i was so upset, i'm sure smoke came out of my ears. Then suddenly i got this feeling like some one or something wanted to come out of me to show maddie who she's dealing with, but then Ashley held me by the shoulders and suggested i clean myself up, so we left for the bathroom.

I wasn't even making an attempt to clean myself up, i was just standing thinking about what happened. Ashley on the other hand got a tissue and started to clean my face with it. " just stop it ash", i said "you have to clean up", Ashley, " it doesn't matter how many times i clean myself up, maddie will always be there to make me dirty", i said " yeah, and i will always be right here to clean you up", Ashley " i wish this was one of those times where i over look what maddie didnand find a bright side but it's not, i'm just fade up", i said " i know but....", I cut her off " No ash, i just have to go", i said before storming off.

"Hello, mom, please come pick me up or else someone dies", i said " sweetie, what happened?", mom, "mom please.......", i said and i think mom could tell i was in no mood to talk so she said "be there in 15", "okay", i said then hung up. I then went to the janitor's closet and i got a long cloth, then i grabbed my back pack and waited for mom in the parking lot.

Mom arrived and i ran to the car, opened the door, laid the cloth on my seat and we went home. I got home upset and went straight to my room and locked the door. I cleaned myself up from my room and sat on my bed reading a novel, then around 7:15pm i got a text from ashley telling me to check my news feed, i did as she instructed and i couldn't believe what i saw.

************************
Please vote
Love you guys

Tiikko

My lost mate On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara