chapter 12

Noma

So, sleeping was really hard after what happend last night but i slept for about 3 hours and take it from me, three hours is not enough time for sleep. I force my self out of bed, it's 6:30am so i have 30 mins to get ready. I rush to the bathroom and since it's a little too cold this morning, i take a hot shower.

I exit the bathroom while drying my hair when i hear a knock on my door. I quickly open it to see a smiling Ashley on the other side " morning, may i come in?" Asks "um.....sure" i say with shocked expression " what? Why do you seem so shocked?" she asks and i quickly respond " um..maybe cause Ashley Benwood is at my house at 6:40am to pick me up so we could walk to school together, i assume" she chuckles a bit before saying " yeah, i am here to pick you up, but what's so shocking" i look at her like the answer is obvious which it is " uh...cause every time i ask you, you be all ' my place is futher away from the school so i can't come early to pick you up cause that would mean waking up early which i hate' if i'm not mistaken" she looked at me with a 'duh' expression " well, no one likes to wake up early, but today i had to make an acception cause i want to share all that i have been hiding from you, me being a werewolf and all" i look at her for a few seconds then say " um... Okay then" she smiled and said " cool, now let's find you something to wear" i grin like a fool and nod.

We went through my closet and decided that wear some black knee riped jeans, white tank top and a red hoodie and some red vans. I tied my hair into a tight pony tail, it was done, i looked great and my ponytail was as great as Ariana Grande's. We went and had breakfast together and the moment we are having our last period of the day. This is why i love fridays, our classes end early and we leave at lunch, but not everyone is as lucky, other stay at school for the other classes they take, anyway tough luck they say. All of a sudden we all here " Attention, may Maddison Parker, Ashley Benwood an Ryan James report to the principle's office" a voice said. Oh no, did my friends get into trouble, but i was with them all day how could they be in trouble. I see all three walk out, i look at Ashley and she gives me an ' i will explain later' look which i nod to.

The bell indicating the end of last period is heard and i sigh because i have chemistry and biology homework. I quickly run down the hall and wait at the door to the principal's office. I wait for about two mins then the door opens and all three walk out " it was a great journey here with you all, i must say i will miss you" said the principal then she walks away, maddie does the same and now it's me, Ash and Ryan. "Can someone please explain what's going on, why did the principal say that? And why are you in trouble?" I sai not knowing what's going on " we're not in trouble" Ryan starts, they both stare at each other when Ashley continues " we're transfering to a new school" i'm shocked with what i just heard " what' d you say?" i ask " you heard me jade, the Alpha of our pack says we should ge to the school near the territory, that way we would be safe from rogue attacks and since it's all werewolves, we will have enough time to train, we're so sorry but we have to obey, excuse us" she ended " wait, where're you going?" I ask " back to the pack house, we have to get there soon and commense with training" Ryan replied " doesn't it bother you guys, we've been friends since forever but you guys are willing to leave without another word? Wow, and to think i had bestfriends" i said feeling betrayed " don't say that, it hurts us in an immense amount, but we don't have much of a choice" Ashley says with tears in her eyes, at that i pause before saying " okay, you might not have a choice but i do, i'm coming with you" at this they both look at each other confused " you can't come with" Ryan says " oh, yes i can. Look, i know i might be new to all this werewolf stuff but i've watched the movies, read the books and researched enough to   atleast become part of your pack" i say with a determined expression " you are willing to talk to our Alpha, the guy who's never smiled unless when causing pain to others, the guy who show no emotion except anger and the same guy who is currently going crazy trying to protect his pack, that's the guy you're willing to talk to?" Ryan says while looking at me like i've lost my mind and i reply " well i never knew he was that bad but i'm still willing to give it a shot"

" Don't be foolish jade, he'll just think you're a spy of some sort" Ashley trys to convince me but i don't budge " who cares what he thinks of me, as long as he allows me to be part of his pack" i say high hopes and all "All for what jade, for friendship, have you even thought about the others who will remain here, the love you. What about.......your mom" Ashley says, the word mom makes my heart drop to my stomach but nothing is changing my mind " it' s not only about friendship, i just discoverd i am a werewolf and i need to be with my on kind, atleast just give it a chance" i say with hope until " oh, fine" they both day in unision " great, let's go" i say with a huge grin from ear to ear and immedeatly we left for the east woods.

*****************
Hey loves, did you miss me? So here's another chapter and i must say i love it a lot, do you? Let me know in the comments. Pleeeeeeeease vote.
Love you
Tiikko