chapter 4

Noma

Maddie posted everything that happend on her bio and she taged me, now all my class and school mates saw it cause maddie  is popular and has a huge following on all social media platforms, i swear, when i get my hand on ma......", my thoughts werw interupted by my ringing phone, i answered " hellow", "hey jade", said maddie on the otger end of the call. I felt as if i could smack her through the phone " what are you trying to prove by doing this maddie, huh", i asked with anger " no, no ,no, don't don't get upset, i just wanted to show everyone the real you, the girl who tries to ptove herself in class when she is nothing but trash. You're nothing but trash", she said " maddie you.....", she cut me off "bah-bye jade", she said " maddie don't you dare h.....", maddie cut the call which made me furious that my eyes changed from dark brown to black, i felt a little dizzy, then i felt immense pain in my body that i dropped to the ground right next to my dressing mirror, i felt my body rearranging its self, i screamed in pain but no one could hear me, mom was making dinner and she usually listens to loud music while cooking, finallyvthe pain stopped.

After that i heard a voice in my head say " hi, i'm rita", i was shocked then asked " what the hell are you doing in my head", " i'm your wolf Noma", said the voice, i mean rita " first my name ain't Noma, second, my wolf? If you think i'm going to believe that werewolf crap on wattpad, you're kidding", i said not believing rita " i'm not lying, i am your wolf and this was your first shift. Don't believe me? Fine check yourself", she said then i cheked my body and nope, she wasn't kidding, i really shifted, i'm a werewolf. I went in front of my dressing mirror and saw a light brown wolf in the mirror, man this was the greatest day of my life.

" look, this is your first shift, don't you want to get a taste of wolf", rita said in my mind "good idea, and i knoe the perfect place to run around, the eastern woods, people don't go ther because of wolf attacks, but i'm sure we'll be fine", rita agreed and we went to the eastern woods. I was running like crazy cause i had never ran like that my hole life, i was extremly hyped up. I was running when i saw a lake, there was something about it that made me feel..........calm, so i shifted back to human form, i had nothing on me, a bare body but i sat near the lake feeling the breeze, no one was there to see me bare anyway. I was relaxed.