chapter 13

Noma

We run at a sterdy speed for some minutes until we reach what they call the western boarder and we stop running. We walk past a few trees until we spot people, they realise our presence and form fighting stances as they growl at us, the after 3 seconds, i realise the are growling at me " who's she? Where's she from and why did you bring her here, obviosly she's not a member of our pack" says one of the men who i assume are guarding the boarder " yeah, she isn't part of our pack, she's our friend from school and she would like a word with the Alpha" Ashley replys "what does she want to talk about?" The guy asked " oh, sorry, i never knew you were the Alphas assistant" Ryan mocked and the break into argument.

I can't take this anymore, come on we'll find the alpha ourselves. Rita says with anger, she was really pissed

I shouldn' t have listened to her but i did cause i was also getting pissed, as the were arguing, i gave them a slip and ran off into the pack's territory, they realise it and start to persue me but i am just too fast for them so they shift and are right on my tail, i keep running in human form until i enter the pack house " stop her!" I hear one yell, looking at the people in my way as i am climbing the flight of stairs, i don' t know how i did it but i jumped above the five or four men in my way and i landed on my feet on the second floor. I run down the hall not knowing where i was heading, i saw two large door and without thinking, i run in and hit what feels like a brick wall then i feel an arm around my waist. I here the guys who wear chasing after me walk into the room and i hide behind the wall which is actually a man and l hear them say " that's her, the tresspasser, if you may just hand her over we'll force the answers out of her" says one of the men who persued me " no one will lay a finger on her, i can take it from here" the wall.... I mean the man i am standing behind says " but..."guy who persued me is cut off " I said leave it so just go" the wall, i mean man says in a voice that has everyone else including me shaking, the men bow and exit the room and the wall man turns and faces me, i look down in fear of what he might do then i hrar him chuckle and say " what are you doing here, princess?" That voice sounds very familiar, i look up and there he was.......xander.

***********************
Xander

After whooping dylans ass in Budo kai, i went to sleep. I woke up with a headache so i had breakfast and ignored any work, i am currently lazing around in my office chair when i get mind linked by my best fighter and worrior, Ray.

"Alpha, there has been a report of an intruder who forced her way in from the western boarders and is currently heading for the pack house, she's givivg the squad a hard time, they can't catch her. They need help." Ray

" why can't you come and help?" I ask not really wanting to get up from my seat.

" well, i'm on my way there but i'm afraid i might be late" Ray

" late? Aren't you at the western borders looking for the Rogue's scent?" I ask

" well , not really. I' m actually coming from the east, it's where the scent was strongest" Ray

" strongest? You know the distance between east and west so how could it be stronger there?" I ask in utter shock

" i' ll explain when i get there" Ray

" um.....okay, you report back, i'll handle the intruder" I say

" yes, Alpha" Ray

Mind - link ended.

I stand from my seat and face the window as i rub my face with my hand, the east? Impossible. I try to process the information from Ray whe i hear the door bust open and a female runs into my chest, i feel tingles and sparks from her touch and i don't even have to look to know who it is then i quickly wrap my arm around her waist, but what the heck is she doing here. Who cares why she's here, i need someone to help me calm down and she will do just fine. As i am about to take her in my arms, i see the door open and she hides behind me, i see a members of a squad come in and there leader is quick to explain " that's her, the tresspasser, if you may just hand her over we'll force the answers out of her" he say, i hold back a growl, how dare he say that about my mate, i keep calm in order to not scare my mate " no one will lay a finger on her, i'll take it from here" i said calmly " But...." The pup tries to say something but i cut him off with my Alpha tone " i said leave it so just go" i manage to scare the all of them out of their witts including my mate, once the pups leave i turn to her and chuckle " what are you doing here, princess" i say the she snaps her head in my direction " xander, what are you doing here?" She asks and i smile " this is my pack" i say " oh, that explains why they respected you like that, you must be of high ranking" she said with a smile " yeah, i am, any way what are you doing here?" I ask " i'm here to talk to your grumpy Alpha, where can i find him?" She asks, did she just say my alpha?

" yes she did, you forgot to tell her your position in the pack, remember?" Vick

Oh, right, i didn't tell her my nor her position. She just has to know that she is the Luna to be.

I trail away from my thoughts when i realised she called me grumpy " wait what? He's not grumpy, where did you even get that from, jeez" she looks at me and says " some one is protective of there Alpha, i hear he takes plessure in causing others pain" I get irritated but don't show it " it's not true" i say in my own defence " how are you so sure" she asks while rolling her eyes " cause hello, meet the Alpha".

*******************
Hey guys, my loves. Hope like this chapter, i spent a lot of tim on it. I spent four hours fitting every word, it might be a little boring but i promise the next chapter will be better. Please comment to let me know what you think and don't forget to vote.
Love you

Tiikko