chapter 7

Xander

My mood was great last night because i met my mate and actually liked her, not wanting anyone to bother me, i went in my room and smiled myself to sleep. I woke up this morning and couldn't stop thinking about my mate. Her hair, her cute little shy face, her bare back and her scent, damn, that scent, it is so irresistable.

My thoughts get interrupted by a loud knock on my door followed by a call " Alpha, alpha are you awake", dylan, if it was someone else disturbing me from my lovely thoughts, i would have already cut open their head, but since it's my beta and Noma's brother( if i forgot to mention, he is noma's brother) dylan on the door, i just rudely say " well, i am now", while getting out of bed and opening the door " what do you want dylan?", i ask " i need to have a word with you in the study", dylan, " what happend? Did the rogues give ypu a tough time while i was gone?", i ask, " no, i have to talk to you about something else so please, come down to the study asap", he says then walks away, now realising that he only wanted to natter, i take my precious time. I took a really long shower, got dressed and slowly went down stairs to have a really long breakfast. I checked the time and it was 8:10am which means i kept dylan waiting for about an hour and15 mins and this makes me chuckle as i head down the hall to the study.

I walk in and find him waiting then i say "sorry, i took an extra 5mins", i laugh " you are lucky you're the Alpha and Noma's best friend other wise, i would have killed you right here", dylan, i laugh in his face then say " see, there's a difference between you and me, i am two times stronger and faster than you could ever be so how would you kill me", i continue to laugh " okay, i get it now take a seat and we can talk", he said then i sat behinde my desk and said "talk", " um....well...uh..",

I wonder what he's thinking about, and why is he not saying anything? could it be serious?

"Um...well, it's about Noma", he starts " what about her?", i ask with a little confusion. "I want to say that, i know it hurt you when she died and so you lost all happiness and to make matters worse, your parents died a few weeks ago", dylan, " what' s your point?"_ i asked " i think that you should forget about Noma. If not for good then partialy, she is a huge destraction even if she's gone", dylan,"what, no, how am i distracted", i ask " oh don't act, you know how u get even at the slightest mention of her name", he said " you're right i need to get my mind off her soon, but i have a feeling it's sooner", i said and at this he was shocked and confused at how sure i am.

He looks at me and uforunately i had a huge grin on my face so he asked " what is it that Supposed to mean?", " it means i found my mate", i reveale " that's great, when did it happen", he askes, " last night, in the woods", i said, my eyes were on the desk till this momemt, when they turn in dylan's direction and revealing his angry face.

" what happend", i ask " i got a mind - link from one of the prison gards. He said that one rogue escaped from the cell", dylan, what? How is that possible? The cell was covered in silver.", i said " he was chased into the woods were they lost him", he said, i dragged my hand through my hair trying to avoid anger " and what about tue other two?" I asked " they didn't survive the silver", dylan, hearing that i calmed down a bit.

How did he escape, it was surrounded with silver.