Chapter 1 The Arrival

Speak:"Sup"

Thought:[Hey]

......................................................

Normal Pov.

It was a cloudy day out in the city of New York. People were driving off to their jobs while others took the subway. This place has earned its title as 'The city that never sleeps' and this day was no different. Especially since TFcon is taking place in the 'Big Apple' this year. Fans from all over flock to New York to join with their fellow lovers of fiction. And it was no different for a certain group of friends.

Inside there is a group of five individuals that are dressed in costumes. These costumes are the Decepticons known as the COMBATICONS! The one leading the group is dressed as Onslaught, to his right is a guy dressed as Brawl, to his left is someone dressed as Swindle, and behind him are two dudes dressed as Vortex and Blast-Off. These guys in order are Butch, Zack, Dom, Max, and Tom. They are huge fans of the Transformers franchise and couldn't help but go to TFcon looking like their favorite Decepticon team. At first they were going to go as the G1 versions but after a bit of debate they decided to go as the Fall Of Cybertron versions instead.

Butch:"Hey Dom thanks again for getting the supplies needed to make these costumes"

Dom waves him off. In a nonchalant kind of way.

Dom:"No problem man"

Suddenly Zack pointed to something nearby.

Zack:"Hey that stand looks to be selling props from the 'Fall Of Cybertron game'. Lets go check it out!"

Zack runs over to the stand while the others try to catch up. Once they reached the stand they see the guy dressed as Lockdown from the Animated series selling all the weapons from the game. The Lockdown cos-player sees them looking at his wares and smiles.

'Lockdown':"*Smirks* I see my wares have caught your eye. Interested in buying?"

The group debated if they should buy some of his stuff but then Dom stepped forward.

Dom:"How much?"

'Lockdown':"$300 a piece"

Dom:"Can't you give a discount to us, especially since we're the Combaticons?"

'Lockdown' looked to be in thought.

Dom:"I'll put in a good word with Megatron for you~"

'Lockdown' thought about it a little longer before agreeing.

'Lockdown':"Alright since I'm selling to the Combaticons I'll drop it down to $150 a piece. How does that sound Swindle?"

Dom:"*Smiles* Sounds like a deal to me!"

'Lockdown':"Good! Now take your pick"

The group was exited.

Zack:"Yes!"

Max:"Nice!"

Tom:"Don't mind if I do!"

Butch turns to Dom and puts his hands on his shoulders.

Butch:"Nice work"

Dom nods to him before picking out his own weapons.

Once everyone choose their set of weapons and paid up they turned to leave. Just as they were about to leave 'Lockdown' had one more thing to say.

'Lockdown':"I hope you enjoy your trip~"

Everyone looked at him confused.

Everyone:"What?"