Chapter 5

Normal POV.

Vortex and Blast-Off were flying through a the sky somewhere around Texas. The reason for them to be here is the fact that there might be a energon deposit.

Vortex:"Are you SURE that the scanner says that a energon deposit is somewhere around here?"

Blast-Off:"*Sigh* For the last time YES! The scanner Shockwave made says that a deposit is around here"

Vortex:" Didn't he make that from the remains of a broken down truck that was in the barn?"

Blast-Off:"Ya so?"

Vortex:"Who's to say that the thing isn't busted"

Blast-Off:"*Annoyed* It works just fine. Now shut up before I-"

He was cut off by the scanner going off wildly. The two quickly descend to the ground and transformed into robot mode. Blast-Off brought the scanner up to his face and saw that it picked up a signal not far from them.

Vortex:"Huh guess there is energon on this planet"

Blast-Off:"And you thought it was busted"

Following the scanner they soon found themselves at the base of a mountain with the scanner pointing right at it. Looking around they spotted a cave entrance that looked to lead into the mountain. Journeying inside they began their search for the energon deposit.

As they went deeper and deeper into the mountain the scanner started going haywire. Moving through twists and turns they soon found themselves in a massive cavern. Said cavern was filled to the brim with raw energon crystals lining the walls and ceiling, though there was a huge hole at the top and they could see the outside. The sight would have left them gaping but couldn't since they didn't have mouths. Moving through the cavern they were astonished by the amount of energon of energon they found.

Vortex:"Baby we hit the mother-load!"

Blast-Off:"No kidding, there's enough here to last us a century!"

They continued to marvel at the vast amount of energon in the cavern.

Vortex:"Wait I just realized something"

Blast-Off:"What is it?"

Vortex:"How are we supposed to get all this back to the others?"

Blast-Off:"*Shrugs* Don't know. All they told us was to set off a beacon when we found a deposit, so maybe they might have a way to transport all this"

Vortex:"Well then set off the beacon"

He nodded and opened a compartment on his forearm and pulled out a cylinder looking device. The moment it was in his grasp he pressed a button at the top before planting it in the ground as it made beeping sounds. An hour latter the sound of thruster-engines filled the cavern and upon looking up they found out why.

Descending into the cavern was a sleek purple dropship that was far bigger then the two cons. On each side were three thrusters with two bigger ones on the back in the same sleek purple.