Plane Rides and Good Times

Tony and I are the last ones on the jet.

"I'm flying." Tony and I say at the same time. Tony gives me a look.

"Do you even know how to fly a jet?" Tony asks, thinking he could ever possibly outsmart me. I smirk.

"Yes. On the way over. I read the manual..." I prove myself. Tony's grin falls.

"Well. You're not old enough." He scoffs, pushing me out of the way before he plops down on the pilots chair.

He quickly starts up the jet and we get into the air, going at a speed that only the likes of Thor and Tony know.

I start making my way over to Clint where Thor, Steve, And now Natasha stand by him. He looks over at me, giving me a pained smile.

"You didn't need me, huh?" I smirk. He starts laughing but stops with a grimace.

"My mistake." He says, his voice strained. I chuckle with a shake of my head as I start tapping at certain points in his body as I start his rapid healing.

"How is he?" Natasha asks quietly. I ignore her question, concentrating on the exact points. When I finish, I look up and meet her eye.

"He'll be alright. It's only one injury. It's not like he got shot over and over." I laugh lightly. Natasha looks worried.

"Could you not heal that?" She asks. I shrug making my way over to her side of the platform Clint's on.

"I'm not sure. I've never had to... I know it would take a lot of power though." My eyes trail off to Bruce.

"How is he doing exactly?" I nod over to him as he listens to his usual opera music. Helps calm him.

"Wanna find out?" She asks.

We both walk over to him. I sit on his left as Natasha squats in front of him.

"Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever." Natasha says.

"Just wasn't expecting a code green." Bruce grumbles.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there." I apologize. He shakes his head as if it's no bother.

"If you hadn't been there, there would've been double the casualties. My best friend, would've been a treasured memory." Natasha smirks. I smile seeing how she can make him happy with the simplest things. I lean back and away from them a little.

"You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn't exactly what I want to hear." Bruce admits.

"How long before you trust me?" Natasha asks. I bite my lip. They totally didn't notice I left and that just makes me want them to be together more...

"It's not you I don't trust." Bruce whispers. I squeal and walk away from them.

"What's going on?" Tony asks. I shrug, leaning against his seat.

"Just the usual dance Bruce and Natasha are playing with each other." I inform.

"It's annoying." He responds.

"It's cute!" I defend. Smacking him upside the head before walking away.

"Hey! Hasn't anyone ever told you not to hit someone who's flying a plane?!" Tony yells as I walk away. I laugh.

"If they did, I wouldn't remember it." I bite back as I walk over to Thor and Steve.

"Thor, report on the hulk." Natasha orders.

"The gates of hell are filled with the screams of his victims." Thor reports. Bruce sighs as Natasha's head snaps over to give him a look.

"Thor!" I scold, smacking his chest. But instead, I end up cradling my hand from the pain. Thor gives me a panicked look.