Vision

As everyone makes their way to the living room area, I climb downstairs. I see Pietro still lying on the floor. I crouch in front of him.

"Hi." I say, feeling shy for some reason. He smiles at me.

"I thought we got those pleasantries out of the way." He says as his accent makes me melt. I shrug, feeling flustered. I stand up and hold a hand out. He takes it, standing up quickly, keeping his hand in mine.

He brings them up to his lips and kisses them softly.

"I'm Pietro." He introduced.

"I know." I grin. He raises a brow, bringing me into his arms tenderly.

"Yes?" He questions.

"I know... quite a lot about you." I say with a sad undertone in my voice. He seems to know my referencing to his parents and Starks equipment and... everything. He nods.

"I see."

I can hear Thor's hammer sit against something and I feel it is something I don't want to miss. I smile contently up at him.

"We should meet the others up there." I suggest. He smirks, tightening his hold on my waist.

"Let's go."

The world moves slowly... but quickly, as Pietro runs with me holding onto him. I can't quite explain it but it's... amazing. We gracefully stop in front of Bruce and Wanda. Out of the corner of my eye I see Wanda give us a look, but my focus is on Bruce as he also gives us a look. I shrug with a small smile. I see Pietro slightly move his arm in front of his sister as he keeps his hold on me with the other. I smile slightly at how protective he is in general.

We all watch as the red thing gracefully floats down to stand next to Thor.

"I'm sorry. That was, odd," The red thing says as it looks at Thor simply. "Thank you." The red thing says, still looking at Thor as Thor's guard is still up. They stare at each other for a moment before the red thing looks off in the distance, a yellow cape magically appears off of the red things back, the cape connected to his dark gray suit of armor.

A laugh escapes me as I notice he wanted to copy Thor. Pietro smiles, amused as he puts a hand over my mouth and draws me into his chest. He quietly shushes me.

"Thor. You helped create this thing." Steve asks, sounding betrayed as the two continue to look at each other. Thor assessing him most likely.

"I've had a vision," Thor starts, looking out at us. "A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and at its center is that." Thor explains, pointing at what I can see is a yellow gem.

"What? The gem?" Bruce asks. Thor points at him for a second.

"It's the mid stone. It's one of the six infinity stones. The greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." Thor continues to explain. I watch Caps brows furrow as Pietro takes his hand away from my mouth, moving it to rest on my hip.

"Then why would you bring-" Steve starts.

"Because Stark is right." Thor interrupts.

"Oh, it's defiantly the end times." Bruce says. I snort.

"If Tony's right for a change? Definitely." I agree.

"The avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor says a little more quietly.

"Not alone." The red thing says.

"Why does your vision sound like Jarvis?" Steve questions as the red thing starts walking forward.Hm. I'm gonna call the red thing vision. Its a lot more easier than red thing.