Sokovia

I quickly slip on my suit, stepping out to where the twins are getting ready. I stop short after seeing Pietro put his shirt on.

He looks over to me with a smirk.

"Like what you see?" I instantly scoff, rolling my eyes before I push him out of my way and walk over to see what Wanda was looking at.

Outside, Thor and Vision were talking.

"Do you trust him?" I ask, folding my arms over my chest. Wanda shrugs subtly.

"He is very intriguing. I don't know what he wants but I feel like he will be on our side with this." She informs. I nod in agreement.

I sense something flying towards us so I turn to the side, watching a red jacket fall into Wanda's hands. She looks at him in confusion.

"It's cute," I shrug. She just kinda stands there. "Put it on. It won't hurt ya." I smirk, walking away from them.

I see Stark, Steve, and Bruce all huddled together. Tony looks at me from over his shoulder as I walk up to them. He lets out a loud sigh.

"No way we all get through this. If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. There's gonna be blood on the floor." Tony warns. I put a hand on Bruce's shoulder and give him a soft smile, knowing that he's nervous that he might be forced to fight. He hesitantly smiles back.

"I got no plans tomorrow night." Steve comments. I scoff.

"I do! I have a cute boy who can run faster than a car, a cute boy who I'm trying to make things happen with." I admit. Steve smiles in amusement.

"I was gonna ask, when did that happen?" A laugh playing on his lips. I shrug.

"I don't really know. We aren't together because of the whole robot war thing, but I'm hoping after this mess... we could hang out." I smile nervously, feeling like an embarrassed teenager telling her parents that she likes a boy.

"You're smitten." Bruce grins, pushing my shoulder lightly. I smack his hand away while trying to suppress a smile.

"Stop."

"I get first crack at the big guy. Iron mans what he's waiting for." Tony says.

"That's true. He hates you the most." Vision comments as he briskly walks by out. I burst out in laughter.

"That. Was. Amazing." I say. Tony turns his head, looking from Vision to me. He jerks his head towards him.

"Guess we see where you come into his personality." Tony retorts. I snort.

"Yeah, That and my IQ." I smirk. Stark shakes his head at me obviously telling the truth.

"Yeah well if you didn't forget, he hates you too." Tony reminds me, pointing his finger at me. I touch his, boiling his blood for a moment before he jerks away from me.

"Shit! What the hell?" He asks. I let out a laugh.

"That's what you get." I say before I start hearing over the jet, leaving them behind to follow me.

We all start boarding the jet. Sitting wherever we want. I place myself next to Pietro as he looks at a bullet.

"I'll protect you." I say quietly. Hoping he wasn't nervous about fighting. Pretty sure this was his first war after all. He looks down at me with a grin.

"We will protect each other, draga mea." I nod in agreement.

"Ultron knows we're coming now. Whether he's ready or not," Steve starts, glancing over at me for a moment. "Odds are, we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of sokovia, they didn't," Steve says, his gaze landing on Pietro before continuing. "So our priority is getting them out. All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultrons been building, we find romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us... Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong in the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." Steve finishes his speech to the whole ship. Everyone's silent for a few moments.