Dr. Cho and Her Fricking Machine

We all immediately dispersed. Those of us who were going anywhere near Ultron were to go suit up. I look at Tony desperately.

"I'm sorry Tony but I have-" I start, feeling a desperate need to stop Ultron and to get Pietro and his sister from out of his control.

"I understand. Go with Steve. You'll be more help there anyway." He nods before rushing off to get ready to leave. I don't dwell on anything but move quickly, putting on my suit.

Tony and Steve are talking as I make my way down the stairs, suit on, weapons secured, and all ready to go.

"I'll take Casey, Natasha, and Clint." Steve says.

"All right. Strictly recon. I'll hit the nexus." Tony orders. "I'll join you as soon as I can." Tony says as I stand in front of them, moving to walk along with them.

"If Ultrons Really building a body..." Steve trails off.

"He'll be more powerful than any of us." Tony says. The thought alone is enough to make me shudder. "Maybe all of us." He adds.

"An android designed by a robot." I say in slight amusement.

"You know, I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me." Steve admits. Nick passes me and says to all of us,

"I'll drop banner off at the tower. You mind if I borrow Miss. Hill?" Nick asks.

"She's all yours... Apparently. What are you gonna do?" Tony asks.

"I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope." He says.

"Ah, So your usual." I smirk as he walks away from us.

We all board the jet and spend the ride discussing strategy and plans of action. I don't dare go to sleep, terrified that if I do, I'll get nightmares again. I don't want anyone on the team to know of the dreams that have clouded my mind and haunted my nights. We get to the nexus and drop Tony off before we head to the city where Dr. Cho's lab lays.

The morning light rises before we even get close to the destination of Dr. Cho's lab. I think about how Clint's been flying all night. I saunter up to his pilot chair.

"Can I Please drive the jet." I ask Clint as he's flying again.

"No." He says, his voice clipped.

"Please. Come on, I would've done awesome last time." I argue.

"Yes, and the red flashing lights that covered the jet agreed with you."

"That was only because I didn't give Jarvis the right kind of identification. That had nothing to do with my jet driving skills."

"Flying." Clint corrects.

"What?" I ask, looking down at him with an annoyed expression.

"It would be, "with my jet flying skills." Which obviously you don't have if you can't tell the difference between flying and driving." Clint remarks, amusement filling his voice. Should I stop feeding into it? Yes. Will I? Hell no!

"I do so know the difference." I argue.

"Oh yeah?" He asks.

"Yeah! One of them is in the air." I say smugly. Clint bursts out laughing at my childish behavior. I soon follow. When the laughter eventually dies down, I sigh, leaning against his seat.

"Can I Please-"

"No." Clint says sternly. I huff, turning around and sitting in one of the seats.