Celebrate Good Revels, Come On

We all start working at different computers, spending the next few days discussing theories, setting stuff on fire, working on computers to solve this thing.

We work tirelessly through the night, not giving ourselves a minute of rest. Sometimes that was a good thing that helped up improve on our work. Other times... not so much.

As I worked on one of the many computers, I lift my head in the air and sniff.

"Is something burning?" I mutter. I walk around my computer and look at Tony in shock as his computers on fire and all he's doing is continue to work. I run over pushing him away from it.

"Tony, What the hell?!" I shout. "Bruce, go get the fire extinguisher." I shout out, watching the flame get bigger and bigger.

As Bruce runs over with the fire extinguisher I blast it across the computer. Sighing once the fires out. I turn my head and give an unmoving Tony a look.

"What. The. Hell." I say simply. Tony shakes out of whatever trance he was in with a shrug before quickly walking away.

"What can I say... I didn't notice it." He says in a carefree tone of voice. I clench my fists tightly when Bruce suddenly chuckled. My head snaps over to him as I give him my best withering glare. He instantly stops.

"What's so funny?" I ask tightly. Bruce smiles awkwardly.

"It's just nice seeing someone else angry for a change." He admits.

I sigh, letting all my anger leave my body. I walk over to Bruce and place a hand on his back as I guide us back to our computers.

"You are too innocent for any of this Bruce Banner."

While other instances were similar to this.

I type away at my respected computer. I don't know how long I've been typing and I know my fingers are going to be so cramped the minute I stop, but I don't care. I feel in the zone and for the first time in how many hours and a couple of days, I feel like the whole Ultron thing might not be the biggest mistake that man has ever known... or that could just be the exhaustion.

I accidentally look through my own computer and notice what Bruce is doing by his. Sometimes I really hate these like see-through computers.

"Something doesn't look right." I mumble to myself. I continue working on my own thing on my own computer and first yell out to him.

"Hey, are you sure you're doing that right?" I ask him. I hear Bruce scoff.

"Of course I'm doing it right. Which one of us has seven PHD's?" Bruce asks, the smugness in his voice bothering me.

"And which one of us is smarter than a supercomputer and has an IQ so high that it isn't even known to man?" I ask with a laugh. I watch through the computer as Bruce rolls his eyes. I laugh again and walk over to him computer.

I quickly bend over in pain.

"Ahh." I groan. I stand up and see a worried looking Bruce right in front of me.

"What's-What's wrong?" He asks. I hold up my hands.

"So. Sore." I say with a pained expression. Bruce pulls out another chair for me to sit on.

"Thanks." I say absentmindedly, too busy going over his work.

I click my tongue on the roof of my mouth.