Chapter 11

Waluigi pov

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

"YOU CANNOT IMPRISON ME!!!!!!!! WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!" I SLAM MY HANDS AGAINST THE BARS!!!! WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare they.... wah.... how could they imprison me.... wah........

"sir please do not be angry with me. Be angry at the law system. You'll get a fair trial..... they all do."

"WAHATS THAT SUPPOSSED TO ME ????????????????/AN????????????? WABHHH?"

"Nothing. uhhh yeah your lawyer is coming"

"LAWYER??? I CAN DEFEND MYSELF!! WAHHHH!! I'M GOING TO TEAR YOU FROM WAH LIMB TO LIMB"

"no thanks sir haha bye"

the man left and suddenly I see a wah silhouette.....

"WAHHH!! WAHHH!!!" I YELL BECAUSE IT IS WAHRIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"bröther" wario sais

"WHAT DO YOU WAH WANT!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU!!! WAHHHh!!!h!h!h!h!h!hh!!hh!h!h!h!ph!hh!h!h!h!h!h!h"

"I am sorry brother," wario began, "I never believe d in you. You always looked to me for help but I never gave you anything. I treated you horribly. But I had a realization. Please, Waluigi. I am sorry. Please accept me as your lawyer and I will try my hardest to break you out of this mess. Please. I'm begging you."

"Ok sure wah" I say and I reach my hand to Warios

epic team gamer moment