Chapter 19

Walnut's pov

"Oh god it's waluigi" I say in fear. "He's got a gun!"

"wah!! You all have to pay!! wah!!" Waluigi says pointing the gun directly at me.

"why would you do this,,, waluigi" Acorn cries.

"Nobody ever treated me right! My brother always hated me. Ever since I was a child he bullied me, told me I could never pursue my dream of becoming an artist! He tortured me. 'You're too lanky to play tennis idiot' this and 'lol why don't you go play basketball tall idiot' that! He forgot that I was his brother! I knew that nobody in this cruel world was good thanks to him. So I did what I had to do. wah."

"yeah ok but that doesn't change the fact you murdered a man in cold blood" I say because it's true.

"SHUT WAH UP!!!" WALUIGI SAYS pointing the gun at me again. "You wah die today!!!"

He shoots a bullet!!

...

...

...

"oh my god it's luigi from luigi's mansion 3" everyone says

"luigi" says luigi from luigi's mansion 3

"what!!! how did you survive!!?!??! WAH!!"

"Luigi is just invincible" says acorn.

Luigi hits Waluigi in the head with a frying pan, knocking him out.

"wow, thanks luigi!" says Quirrel.

"Luigi :)" he says, picking up waluigi to take him to prison.

"well, that was fun," I say. "but now we gotta resurrect Tiso."