Prologue

Lilith's point of view

Dull eyes and messy hair, that's what's staring back at me right now. I threw myself an exaggerated grin and then got into the shower.

"You need to give it up, had about enough." My fingers combed through my hair genlty as I sang a random song. "It's not hard to see, the boy is mine."

Once I finished the whole shower hair routine and after shower hair routine, I put on my undies before picking out an outfit. I took out a basic pair of skinny jeans and shoved my legs into them. I then snatched a white, off the shoulder blouse and buttoned it up. I walked up to my shoe rack and picked a pair of black, open heels off it.

The thick heels made sure I could at least keep it together without falling flat on my face. The thick strap also helped in the whole 'heels stay on my feet' thing.

I snatched my bag and the keys to my Range Rover. After going downstairs and grabbing a little box of red fruits for on the way, I placed my sunglasses on the bridge on my nose. I then walked out the door and grinned to myself when my gorgeous car came into my view.

I got in and threw my bag on the passenger seat. I drove to school while humming to the music on the radio. After I parked the car, I took my stuff and made my way inside the school.

My smile immediately turned upside down when I noticed all the people in school. I just hate people and everything that they do. My mind wandered off as I entered my classroom. "Berry!" I heard an all too familiar screech from the other side of the room.

"Ah, one of the homo sapiens I do like." I muttered to myself before popping a raspberry into my mouth. Then before I knew it a flash of strawberry blonde crashed into me and my little box of fruit was flying trought the air because of my clumsy best friend.

"My breakfast." I growled, aiming my sharp glare at her.

"I'm sorry, I got too excited." Quinn shrunk back in fear when she saw the look on my face.

"My hoodie." Another voice chimed in annoyed. I turned back and saw Ephraim standing there with red stains all over his grey hoodie. I snorted at the sight and Quinn yelped when she saw who was the victim of her bounciness.

"Lilith." Ephraim snarled as he glared at me, a stormy look clear in his grey eyes.

"That wasn't my fault." I shrugged, pointing to his hoodie.

"You're the only one of these morons that eats breakfast at school." He removed his hoodie, revealing a clean white shirt.

"Oh, so now you've been stalking me?" I scoffed, sizing him up as I placed my hands on my hips. He was easily 6'3 but I wore heels today so I was around the 5'10.

"Girl, you wish." He rolled his eyes while staring down on me. A huff escaped his lips to blow his raven black hair from his eyes. "The only times I look at you is to remind myself that God makes mistakes too." He said with fake pity.

"The only mistake that God made, was not making sure your mother was on birth control eighteen years ago." I snapped back and I heard his friend, Dashiell, snicker loudly. I smirked and raised an eyebrow at him. His blue eyes shone with mischief as he brushed his blonde hair back to wink at me.

"Mr. and mrs. Bicker, please take your seats and shut up." The teacher cut in and I just sat down calmly. Ephraim let out an annoyed grunt before taking his seat next to me. Sadly enough, every class had a seating plan based on surnames. Mine being Morales and his being Navaro, we were doomed in almost every class.

΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅