28.

Lilith's point of view

It was finally Halloween and I couldn't wait to get to the party. I had the costumes and everything figured out and now all that I needed to do was get the Navaro siblings dressed. I was already dressed in a black leather skirt and a dark red bodysuit with spaghetti straps.

The black tights I was wearing were a huge pain in the âss to put on but I managed. Afterwards I put on some socks and some black ankle boots with a thick heel. "Lily!" Evangeline's voice called from the her room as I put the devil horns on. "Come look at me!"

I walked over to the other side of the hallway and looked at Eva, who was wearing a cute white dress with angel wings. "You look beautiful." I cooed as I placed the halo on her head. "My precious angel." I picked her up as I walked over to the mirror, checking if my dark red lipstick was still intact.

"How come your eyes are red?" Eva asked, confused by the colored lenses.

"I'm wearing contact lenses." I answered when her bedroom door opened again. "Hey." I greeted Ephraim as he gave me a once over while I put Eva on the ground. She happily skipped off, mumbling something about Vince and Dash.

Ephraim walked over to me and wrapped an arm around my waist while leaning down until his cheek was brushing against mine. "You look delicious." He hummed into my ear and my cheeks heated up. I glanced at his red eyes before giving him subtly glancing down at the rest of his outfit.

He wore a dark red button up, perfectly matching my shirt and his legs were covered by black jeans. I noticed that on his feet were simple black converses before I let my eyes travel back upwards. I saw his hair falling onto his forehead slightly because he had to look down on me, eventhough I was wearing heels.

"Everyone ready for some trick or treating?!" Dash nearly shouted as he burst into the room in his Hercules costume. His hair was slicked back and he had a band around his head. The fake body armor clung to his chest but still exposed his muscled biceps.

"Let's just get this over with." Vincenzo sighed behind his best friend. He wore a baseball outfit, completed by the cap on his head and the wooden bat in his hand, slinging it over his shoulder.

"You look fine as hell though." I whistled lowly, checking him in the most obvious way. I felt Ephraim's fingers unwrap themselves from my waist and I chuckled at his jealousy. "Boy, get your âss back here." I grinned, wrapped my arms around his torso. "It was just a joke."

"Just a joke my âss." He grumbled.

"I can't help the fact that baseball pants accentuate the booty." I chuckled, pecking his cheek before untangling myself from him. "Come on, our little angel is waiting for her candy." I winked before skipping out the door. "Eva, let's go get some sweets!" I hollered and she let out an excited scream as she bolted out the door.

I laughed and walked behind her, practically knowing the boys would follow. I strolled after her slowly whilst shrugging on a long black coat and grabbing Eva's. Fingers laced through my own and I grinned up at Ephraim while he stared ahead, pretending like he didn't do something adorable.

He had put on a leather jacket, perfectly completing his costume. "You look handsome." I said to him after looking back to Eva. I could feel his burning gaze on me but didn't comment on it. "I'll go tell Evangeline to put her coat on." I mumbled, releasing his hand so I could reach her before she rang the first doorbell.

Before I could even get an extra step ahead, Ephraim's hand wrapped around my wrist and he tugged me back. "Wha-" Before I could even finish the word, he placed his lips on mine, gently yet harshly. "Hmm." I hummed in reply as I kissed him back softly.