21.

Lilith's point of view

After we played more games, danced around and watched a movie, they fell asleep. They left Dash and alone in the kitchen to talk. "Are you still mad at Cam?" Dashiell questioned, taking a swig of his beer.

"I don't know." I murmered, sipping my Malibu as my other hand leaned back on the counter. "I don't want to be mad forever but I just can't forget the way he made me feel about myself and everything."

"I know, Ephraim told us." He replied. "Well, we overheard him when you were locked in the bathroom." He admitted and I chuckled. "Point being, you can't linger in the past because it's only in your head. Your future is right here infront of you."

"But I keep the lessons my past taught me." I frowned, sitting up a little bit more. "Besides, it's not my responsibility to rebuild a bond that I didn't even break." Then I realized what I was saying and my mouth dropped open. "Woah, we're deep drunks." I giggled dumbly.

"Seriously, my beautiful waterlily." Dash cooed. "You can't dwell on the past." He said and I opened my mouth to defend myself. "If you did, I wouldn't be here and my friends wouldn't be in there. You and Hunter would still hate each other."

"That's different." I grumbled. "He saved my life, twice."

"He did a good thing and you got over whatever you two had going on." He sighed. "Think about what Camden did for a second."

"Why do you call everyone by their middle names?" I frowned.

"Shush. Now, think about the fact that he made sure there was someone, Vince, to protect you just in case something happened." He started. "He came by a couple of times but your mom sent him away, which, technically wasn't his fault. And he is at your mercy and would do anything you want."

"I just want my niece and nephew." I pouted. "I don't want to go through the whole forgiving proces but I don't want to get hurt either."

"If he hurts you, we hurt him." Dash said simply. "Bad."

"Crazy Camden will come out." I warned.

"For you, Crazy Hunter and Vincenzo will come out." He laughed and my eyes started to get droopy. "Alright, time for bed now since you're starting to fall asleep and it's already 2 AM." He helped me off the counter and we went to the living room.

"What now?" I whispered to Dash as we stared at the sleeping people infront of us. "He's awake." I pointed at Ephraim.

"We leave them." He pointed to Vince and Ky, who were asleep on the sofa bed. "I grab one and Hunter grabs one, we take them to the room Vince and I slept in the last time."

"Then what?"

"I sleep in the other room and Hunter sleeps with you." He stated simply and I nodded.

"Why do you guys involve me in your plan?" Ephraim groaned, his arm covering his eyes. "How did you even know I was awake?"

"When you sleep, you scrunch your nose every now and then." I answered. "You also hold stuff, like me or a pillow." I smirked and he sighed.

"Fine." He dragged out and picked Shannon up. He just walked up the stairs like he owned the place but I didn't really care about that.

"Great." I chirped and followed behind Ephraim. I walked to my room and changed into the Guns 'n Roses shirt, which I also stole.

"I'm never getting them back, am I?" Ephraim asked when he entered my room.

"Never." I agreed and he shook his head while I got under the covers. My smooth legs against the covers made me smile in satisfaction. I laid on my side and stared at Ephraim as he stripped down to his boxers.

"I know I'm sexy but you don't need to drool." He smirked, crawling onto the bed. "You had fun today?" He asked, laying on the covers and resting his head ontop his fist.

"Yeah." I smiled softly. "It was nice to hang out with you guys and my girls." I propped my head onto my fist as well so I could look him in the eyes. "And drinking and talking with Dash-"

"You talked with Dash?" He cut in and I chuckled while he got under the covers.

"Yeah, we talked about Jeremiah and Quinn. Then a little about flies that gets stuck in a car and doesn't know where it is when it gets out." I said thoughtfully and he laughed loudly. "I'm serious! What if they lost their little fly family?"

"I'm not making fun of you." He snorted. "I just think that you have really weird drunk thoughts." He laughed once more and I stared at him like a creep with a wide grin stretched on my face. "You're thinking it again."

"I am." I nodded, confirming his words.

"You're not going to say it." He warned and I grinned, a playful glint in my eyes.

"You're adorable." I said seriously, tilting my head to challenge him. He squinted his eyes at me and frowned his eyebrows. "What are you going to do about it, Hunter?" I smirked, booping his nose with my index finger.

Before I could even register what happened, Ephraim was ontop of me and my hands were pinned above my head. His body weight in my waist held me down and his legs on mine made it almost impossible for me to move. He leaned closer to my face and I held my breath when his hair brushed my forehead.

"It's Ephraim to you." He growled lowly, his nose brushing mine and I closed my eyes at the contact. "You know in moments like this, you're supposed to be scared." He whispered, his breath softly hitting my lips.

"You don't scare me." I replied back with a scoff, my voice just above a whisper.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"You care about me." I smirked, looking up at him through my lashes.

"That just means I won't hurt you?"

"It means that you can't." I said smugly. "And you wouldn't, not intentionally."

"You're in no position to tell me what I can and can't do." His voice low and deep. My smirk widened and not a second later, I flipped us over.

"And now what?" I raised an eyebrow at his shocked face as I straddled his waist.

"Well dâmn girl, didn't think Crazy Camden actually taught you how to fight." He said, obviously impressed at my tight grip. "Also didn't expect you'd like to be top."

"I'm not one to submit easily." I shrugged simply. "Born and raised to be an Alpha."

"Born and raised to win." Ephraim said and easily threw me off, sitting on my hips. He crossed his arms over his chest and I huffed, mimicking his actions. I rolled us over once more with a grin and he raised his eyebrows. "Not gonna give up." He stated, pushing my onto my back again.

"Fine but only because I'm drunk and tired." I pouted, turning my head to the side.

"Awe, come on." He cooed, taking my chin between his fingers so he could force me to look at him once again. "Don't be a sore loser." He grinned with a mischievous glint in his eyes. His fingers darted out and danced around my waist.

"No!" I gasped as loud laughter escaped my lips. "Please! Ephraim!" I nearly yelled.

"Say that I win." He exclaimed over my giggles.

"Fine!" I growled out and he paused. "You win." I snarled and he grinned. He dropped down and a grunt escaped me because of his full body weight.

"You just had to do that, didn't you?" I gasped and he laughed right next to my ear as his chin rested on my shoulder. He lifted his head to look at me and my breath hitched when I realized how close he was.

He seemed to notice as well because his eyes lingered down to my lips whilst he licked his. Before anything else could happen, a loud snore echoed through the house and I barked out a laugh. He snorted and dropped his head.

"Goodnight." He muttered and I scowled because he wasn't getting off me.

"Get off me! I can't sleep like this." I tried to wriggle out from underneath him.

"I'm pretty comfortable." He murmered and I sighed, rolling us over again. I leaned my head on his shoulder while wrapping my arms around him. He nuzzled his head into my hair and locked his hands together just above my butt. "This works too."