9.

Vincenzo's point of view

"Do you think they're up?" Dash asked me and I shook my head in reply. We entered the house with the spare key and I wasn't surprised to see that everything was still dark. "Let's go get Eva ready first."

I followed him upstairs and we entered Evangeline's room. The little girl was still wrapped up in her blankets like a burrito with her hair like a witch's. "Hehehe." Dash grinned as he took a picture. "I'm gonna use this to scare away her boyfriends in the future."

"Like any boy would be brave enough to ask her out." I scoffed. "Not on my watch." I shook my head as I kneeled down next to bed. "Evangeline Novalee Rosalina Navaro, you best get your butt to the bathroom."

She just groaned and rolled over. "Eva, come on." Dash picked her up. "You just need to take a quick shower so we can fix your hair." He stalked off to the bathroom and I followed behind them. "Wait a second, we never do this. Clara does this."

"Just get Lilith." Eva sat down on the edge of the tub. Dash glanced at me and I shrugged, turning back to go get Lilith. We went to Hunter's room and turned on the lights.

"Well aren't they adorable." Dash cooed when his eyes fell on Hunter and Lilith. "I didn't think of him as a cuddler."

Hunter was ontop of Lilith with his head snuggled into her neck and his arm around her stomach. One hand of hers was in his hair and the other was over his bare shoulders. "And this is for their wedding day." Dash smirked as he took their picture.

"Okay, now you're just being ridiculous." I scoffed, shaking my head. "Just open the curtain, it'll only take a minute before he gets annoyed and wakes up." Dashiell did as I said and then went downstairs to make breakfast. I made my way back to Eva's room to pick out her clothes for today.

Lilith's point of view

Irritation bubbled inside me because the light was blinding my eyes. My chest felt heavy, making me look down in confusion. There was a Navaro laying on top me, still breathing calmly. "Boy, get your big âss off me." I laughed and he groaned.

"Girl, you wish you had my âss." He scoffed, nuzzling his face in my chest.

"Get your face out of my boobs." I pushed his head off and he rolled to the other side of the bed. "I'm gonna go get ready for school." I hopped out of his bed and grabbed fresh underwear from my purse.

"Lilith! You're taking too long!" I heard Evangeline yell from the bathroom and I frowned confused. I entered the bathroom and chuckled when I saw her standing there in her pajamas.

"What am I supposed to do?" I laughed, taking my clean jeans form the machine.

"Wash my hair." She pointed to the nest on her head. I nodded and turned the shower on.

"Get in there." I helped her out of her pajamas and then made her stand under the water.

After washing and drying the little Navaro, I wrapped her up in towels and send her off to her room. I quickly washed my face and changed into the jeans before walking back to Ephraim's room. Since he wasn't in bed anymore, I sneakily snatched a hoodie of his because the weather was terrible.

I put on the hoodie and my shoes before walking downstairs. A sweet aroma filled my nostrils and my mouth watered when I entered the kitchen. "French toast?" Dash asked from his place by the stove.

"Uhm, sure." I nodded, sitting down next to Eva. "Thanks." I smiled as Vince put a plate infront of me. I ate my breakfast, looking around amused. Dash was wearing an apron, Vincenzo started to tie Eva's shoeslaces and Ephraim was brushing her hair.

"You really are a little princess." I chuckled as her brother struggled with her hair. "Get out of the way." I got up and pulled his hands away from her hair.

"You fix it!" He scowled, throwing the brush on the table. I laughed and took the hairties from him.

"I'll try." I said and Evangeline cheered, making the boys glare at her. I parted her hair and made two french braids, tying up the ends. "There you go."

"Great, now we have to leave." Vincenzo said and we all grabbed our bags. "We can go get your car after school, otherwise we won't be on time." We went out and gathered around Dashiell's Tesla.

"With his driving we will." Ephraim chuckled as he strapped Eva in her carseat. "He drives like a maniac." Vince got in the front while Ephraim and I sat in the back with the princess. After we dropped her to school, Dash pretty much raced to school.

People turned to look at the shiny car and then gasped when the saw me getting out of it. I rolled my eyes when they immediately started to murmer with the person next to them.

"We'll meet here after school to get your car." Dash said and I slapped my palm against my forehead.

"You moron, we literally have the same last class." I shook my head. "We can walk together from that class."

΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅

School was agonizingly long and the people were awful. They stared at me all day and this girl even came up to me to ask me if I slept with one of the guys. Lucky for her, Quinn and Kyona pulled me away before I could knock her out.

"That was the longest day ever." I sighed and Vince chuckled in reply. "I can't believe that some girl thought I slept with any of you." I shuddered, Vince just gave me an offended look. "Oh please, you'd be my number one out of you three."

"Let me guess, I'm number three." Ephraim sproke up from his place by the car.

"Sweet! That means that I'm not last." Dash pumped his fists into the air with a small hop. Vince rolled his eyes at them and then got in the car.

It only took ten minutes, with Dash's driving, for us to get to the bar. Ephraim got out of the car and followed me to mine, causing me to look at him confused. "I'm just walking you to your car, just in case something happens." He tucked his hands into his pockets.

"In broad daylight?" I chuckled and he rolled his eyes. "I'm kidding, that's very chivalrous of you." I smiled. "Honestly, thank you for taking care of me."

"Thank you for taking care of my sister." Ephraim answered with a genuine smile.

"It's my pleasure." I chuckled. "If you have any problems with the girl just come to me and I'll fix it."

"I might just hold you to that." He winked and then opened the car door for me. "See you at school." He said as I got in.

"See ya." I started the car and drove back home. Ephraim and the boys waved, making me scoff. "Like the ending of a sad movie." I shook my head at them and continued my way home. Who thought I could be civil with Ephraim Navaro?