IV

Time seemed to stand still as I took in the scene in front of me. A murder is literally talking to me like he didn't kill like 15 people. I stared at him for a moment before looking at Devi who was now standing in front of me and the table, as if to protect me. I climbed over the table and stood next to her, "So let me get this straight, You two-" Devi cut me off, grabbing my wrist in the process. "You don't just get to waltz in here, acting like everything is fucking fine. I told you to stay the fuck away from me and now you're getting my friends involved? Not fucking likely."

Devi started dragging me towards the door, which was now blocked by a small pile of bodies. She let go of me and started to move them away from the door, muttering profanities under her breath. I turned back to Johnny, who at this point was looking at me with a blank expression in his face. "Yeah, I still have no fucking clue on what's going on. How the fuck do you know me again?" I question him, although it was obvious that I was terrified as I said it a bit quickly.

Johnny grinned even bigger than it was previously, taking a step towards me. I took a step back, almost bumping into Devi who was dragging a rather....heavy man. "Well, you see." He started, "Until I'd met dear Devi over here you were nothing but one of the problems with the world, a figment of a human being like everybody else." Way to flatter a girl. "But I don't know, Something about the way she talked about you was interesting to me I guess, so I figured I should investigate." He looked like he was about to say more, but I was suddenly grabbed again by Devi and we exited the café.

🖤Time Skip🖤

The drive home was silent. Devi and I had parted ways as soon as we had got to her apartment. She kept apologising for the murders because she went out with the guy, but I could tell that it wasn't that she was apologising for.

I entered my home and immediately slumped onto the sofa, feeling mentally exhausted. My body started to tremble as I hugged my knees, and soon enough I was loudly sobbing. This was all too much, I didn't understand. Now a homicidal maniac knew who I was, and it didn't take a genius to figure out that he was the same guy who asked for my at the gallery. Life is just great, isn't it?

After god knows how long, I had stopped sobbing and had managed to stop shaking. It was at this point where I realised that I've not had anything to eat. I stumbled onto my feet, making my way into the kitchen. I took some frozen F/F out of the freezer and chucked it into the microwave. I'm not going to be productive for a while after today, this is just too much. After the food was ready, I sat back into the sofa and clicked on the TV which just so happened to be on the news. Just guess what it was reporting!" Almost immediately I switched the channel onto something a little less...traumatising.

I finished the F/F, quickly putting the plate in the sink before I headed into the bathroom. I glanced at my self in the mirror, sighing as I saw the reflection that looked back at me. My H/L, H/C hair was now tangled and small flakes of dried blood could be seen in it. My E/C eyes were puffy and bloodshot and my skin looked greyer than it usually does. I looked like hell, and not in the good sense.

After I had had a shower and dried my hair and everything, I slipped on a large hoodie and pyjama pants. This time of year here is freezing to its better to bundle up. Before retiring to bed I checked that all of the windows and doors were locked, and thankfully they were. I climbed into bed, And it took me a while to persuade myself into sleeping, but I did eventually.
.
.
.
Until the window was shattered, Instantly waking me up, but I didn't dare to move. I shut my eyes tighter than they were already, hoping that it was just a figment of my imagination but I knew that it wasn't. I heard some shuffling and eventually a voice. "Knock Knock, Y/N. I know you're awake." The voice teased. It was, you guessed it, Johnny. He walked over to me, his thin figure towering over me. Without thinking, I sucked it up and opened my eyes . Although it was dark, I could see that he was obviously covered in blood. It wasn't the blood from earlier, This was still wet.

"Sorry about the window, I couldn't just let you leave like that."