X

How long have I been walking for? I don't remember even starting to walk. I shoved my hands in my jean pockets, feeling slightly uncomfortable. After walking for another minute or so, I came across a sign that said "This is Heaven, you can stop praying now." hm, did I- did I fucking die?!?

"Y/N L/N." A voice called out, and when I looked over to who called it I saw a man bunched over a booth that read "Administration." I anxiously walked over to it. "y-yes?" I hoarsely croaked, before realising that my throat is fucking on fire. I put a hand on my neck, feeling that it was sore and most likely bruised. The man was quiet for a second before handing me a band aid. "Place that in your neck and all of your injuries will disappear." He said in a flat tone. I placed the band aid on my neck, and I almost instantly felt better. "Uh Thanks- Wait, I'm sorry, Am I dead? I know that's probably a stupid question but I don't remember how I got here."

The man hugged before looking at the book. I glanced down at it and saw that it said my name and had a picture of me.....that's kind of unsettling. "Says here that you were strangled. Looks like you didn't die for a while though. Must've died in your sleep." I nodded, thinking back to that night and remembering......Johnny. Well, I'm dead now I guess, I'll just try and forget about that dick. "Sooooooo.......... Am I staying in heaven?" I questioned, slightly swaying from side so side. He looked up from the book, "Yes......just keep following the path and you should meet one of the guides." Man, this guy has to lighten up.

I continued to walk, looking back one last time before being stopped by a metal fence.  I sighed, leaning on the fence and giving myself a minute to take all of this in. Am I really dead or is this just a dream? Do I deserve to be in heaven? Needless to say I was a pretty horrible person, but from what I've seen so far this is a pretty horrible place. Thankfully it wasn't too long before a guide showed up and my thoughts got the better of me.

The guide looked....strange, but I looked dead when I was alive so who am I to judge. She was very tall, probably 8 or even 10 feet at least. Her glossy black hair was slicked back into a ponytail and she wore equally as black and glossy lipstick. What really struck me was the fact that she had no nose, so she probably wasn't a human.

She gestured for me to walk with her. "Y/N L/N. I am Damned Elize, And I'll be showing you around during yourstay in eternity." Elize spoke in a matter of fact tone of voice. "Damned, huh?" I rose an eyebrow, glancing at her before looking back in front of me. "I'm from Hell. Most of the service people are. It's honestly very boring because I don't feel the contentment like most of the people here but I have a lot of time to think about other things." She explained, putting emphasis on the 'other.'

"Like what?"

"Ripping your clothes off with my teeth and finding contentment some other way."

"Oh. Well you know where I'll be." We both chuckled before reaching an open plane with at least thousands of people just.....sitting in chairs. "That's not creepy at all." I stated, slowly looking at everyone. Is this seriously what heaven is like? "What are they doing, anyway?"

"Nothing. They don't need to. They don't want to either. They aren't bored or anything, this is the contentment that I was talking about." I nodded, although I was still confused. "Then why aren't I like that?" I turned to look at her, and she looked back. "I don't know. If you really are different from then then just know that you do have powers do do basically anything that you want so you really shouldn't be getting bored." It took me a second to process it. "Anything?" She nodded. "I'll leave you too it. If you need anything then do it yourself because I'll probably be busy." And with that, she left.

"Hmmm." I thought for a moment before simply creating a small handheld mirror. As soon as I saw my reflection I frowned. I looked more dead than I am, and I am fucking dead. Well, if I can do anything then I might as well change that. Within an instant, I looked 100% more alive. My skin was filled with colour, my were eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and they weren't so baggy. It's a start I guess. I took one last glance at everyone before sitting down on a conveniently placed chair. Let's just hope that I do become content and I won't be bored for eternity.

🖤Time skip🖤

I am so bored. I can literally do anything and yet I can't think of anything to do. Being dead is dumb. I figured out that I don't have to breathe so that's cool I guess. I still haven't seen God yet but I bet he's just as boring as everything else in this shithole. I let out in aggravated sigh, leaving back on the chair. I would've thought that this place would be more....well, lack of a better word, heavenly. For everyone else it may be but they all seem to belong here. Maybe I should ask the registration guy, he at least seems like he knows what's up.

After a few minutes of walking I reached the very lacklustre gates of heaven. I walked through them and almost marched back up to the man's small booth. I slammed my hands onto the table. "Oh, You again. Why are you here?" He moaned in a gloomy tone. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I think there's been some sort of a mistake. I hear all this talk about being content with everything but I'm just as bored as ever. I've basically already thought about all of my choices in life so what else am I supposed to do?!" I said loudly, only to which he rolled his eyes.

"You don't like it here? That's fine. Go to Hell then." He said, seeming just as bored as I am. "Excuse me?" I exclaimed, throwing my arms into the air. "Go to Hell. The place. The opposite of heaven. You can do what you want, Y'know." I quickly regained my composure, muttering a small "oh" as I did so. "Will I be able to come back here?" He shrugged. "Go and find out. Also go away."

"Fine then. I didn't want to be here anyway." I crossed my arms, and within an instant I was surrounded my a large puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared I was flung onto the ground somewhere...."Who knew Hell would be a city?" I questioned myself after stumbling onto my feet and gazing at the view in front of me. "Oh, this is only one of the areas. The damned are always building places like this." Said a voice, and when I looked at who the voice belonged to I saw...."Satan?"

"Ah yes, Y/N. I've been expecting you. And if you must call me anything then please call me Señor Diablo." The demon king himself said to me. He was a lot more polite spoken than anyone in heaven was. "You've been expecting me? Why's that?" I asked, almost breaking my neck to look up at him. "Well to put it simply, I didn't want you to die as of yet, you hadn't served your purpose, but I suppose that boyfriend of yours had other plans." I shuddered at the mention of Johnny.

"Yeah, being strangled wasn't- Wait, my purpose?" I backtracked, almost forgetting what he said. "Yes. Not everybody has a purpose but I suppose it's suffice to say that you're special. You see, you were sent to earth to stop a lot of deaths from- well let's call it a flusher." I blinked. "A what now?"

"A lot of people are alive right now, Y/N, and a lot of those people are, although the term is subjective, bad. People like your boyfriend are supposed to 'flush' those people away, but Johnny went a bit haywire which does happen from time to time. You were meant to dampen that madness." This struck me like a bolt of lightning. "s-so what you're saying is....my purpose was to be Johnny's bitch so he didn't murder as many people?" Señor Diablo smirked "Precisely."

"Oh.....Oh god." Tears started to Well I my eyes. "So basically as a person I don't matter?" I chocked, rubbing my eyes with my sleeves. "Well, I am a going to send you back, so you do still have time to prove yourself." I nodded, blinking away the remaining tears. "I'm sorry for being a baby there......So I don't really have a choice in this, Do I?"

"No, you do not."

"Well Satan..... Fucking bring it on."