Chapter 2

Later, in school;

The bell rang, cutting the first period to an end. Jungkook, carrying a dark blue backpack on one shoulder, walked through full hallway, looking at his phone and writing text to his brother to not touch the computer in his room. A silluette suddenly approached from behind, lightly hitting young boy's back.

"Hey, Kook," greeted a deep voice, revealing the owner. "How's it going?"

Jungkook turned his head to the right, finding his hyung Namjoon standing there with purple backpack hanging low on his shoulder.

"Let go have lunch together," older offered, smiling.

Jungkook quickly clicked the send button and hid the phone in his pocket, returning the expression. "Sure."

With that, both of them turned their heels to the cafeteria, Namjoon's arm wrapped around Jungkook's neck in a teasing manner, ruffling his hair to annoy the younger who whined.

In the cafeteria;

As two boys stepped into the cafeteria, all girls eyes snapped their direction. Just a usual thing in their everyday's life. They both were very popular with girls, especially Jungkook. Didn't take to be a genious to guess why. Namjoon was super smart and talented, a sparkle which lit all female hearts.

Managing to find an empty table, they lowered their lunch boxes and settled still, right beside a big window.
Namjoon began eating almost instantly, but soon stopped upon noticing younger's behavior.

"You're not eating today?" asked he, pointing that Jungkook was just sitting and looking through the window, lost in thoughts.

His far eyes never moved from the window as he answered to the question. "No, I had good breakfast this morning."

His hyung was looking at him for few minutes, examining emotions that swam across the surface, letting go of his sandwich before questioning: "Okay. What's wrong with you today?"

The younger one glanced at him.
Of course his hyung noticed. Who wouldn't?

Heaving a sigh, he leaned his jaw on the palm of his hand, once again focusing on the view outside. "Have you decided what will you do after high school?"

"Ah, so that's what it is," a smile painted across his lips, relieved it's not something bad. "Well, I kinda decided."

"So?"

"Few days ago, I saw an announcement that BigHit wants to make a boy group. I talked to my parents about it and they will let me go to audition. If I pass, I'll become an Idol, and if I don't, I'll be working at the shop with my dad."

Jungkook was carefully listening to every word, barely blinking. "So that means..."

Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "That means...?"

"I have the chance to go with you and maybe we can both be in that group! If we pass of course." He jumped from the seat, eyes wide in excitement.

"So you were thinking about going to that audition too?"

"My mom told me about it this morning. I wasn't sure if I want to go, but now that you're going too, I'm definitely fired up for it!"

Namjoon's lips formed a proud smile. "You know how to sing?"

"Well... I know how to dance, since I went to dancing club for many years. I can do some pretty cool stuff. And about singing..." he paused, stratching the back of his neck. "Mom told me that I sing well, but I will practice more to make it even better."

The other one rested his head on the palm of his right hand, paying all attention to Jungkook as he talked, amazed.

"I want to make my parents proud of me. This is my best chance to do so."

Namjoon collected his thoughts about it everything said.

Why not?

"Okay," he agreed. "I guess we'll be going together then."

Huge smile appeared on Jungkook's face. He felt so happy at that moment, ready for anything that life hid under it's sleeve.

"The audition is in 3 weeks," Namjoon reminded. "I suggest you to work hard if you want to do this."

Jungkook nodded, placing his hand over his heart. "I will. Promise."

[A/N]

Edited. :]