Chapter 15

He came into the hospital and immidiatelly went to search for the room she could be in.
He never liked hospitals and was avoiding them as much as possible.
But even so, he came here for her.

Jungkook:"Excuse me..."
The nurse who was about to pass by him, turned to face the boy.
She wasn't a lot shorter than him, and her hair was made into a perfect high bun. By the look, she seemed to be in her early 30's.
Nurse:"Yes? Can I help you?"
Jungkook:"I'm searching for the room a girl could be in. The ambulance took her in this hospital not too long ago... Do you happen to know where she is?"
Womans expession turned a little sad.
Nurse:"I'm sorry, but she came here in quite critical condition. She Is in operation room right now."
He started shaking even more then he was before.
Jungkook:"Is it...that bad?"
Woman nodded slightly.
She noticed how boys face became pale and sad. She placed her hand on his shoulder and spoke calmly.
Nurse:"She is one strong girl. I know that she will make it."
He nodded at her and smiled a little.
And with that, she walked away.
Jungkook thought about what she just said. Yes, she is strong. She ain't giving up that easy. She will make it. He knows that.

_________________________

It been a while since the operation started. Jungkook was in front of it, waiting. He couldn't sit down so he was walking around all the time.
All of a sudden, doctor came out.
Boy went to his side right away.
Jungkook:"How is she? Is she okay?"

Doctor looked at him.
Doctor:"The operation went well. But all we can do now is wait. We don't know how her body will react, especially in her case. It's great that she even went through whole operation."
Jungkook felt confused. What does he mean by 'especially in her case'?
As he was about to ask the doctor what this is about, a nurse approached them.
Nurse:"Sorry to interrupt you, but doctor, you Are needed at the room 207."
Doctor nodded at her and turned to look at the boy again.
Doctor:"I know that you would like to come inside, but for now, let her rest."
With that said, he left.
Jungkooks eyes locked with a sight of a person on the other side of the glass.
Her face was titled to the side, color of it basically completely white. She was connected to many mashines that were helping her breathe. Her arms, neck and top of her forehead still had a faint color of blood.
Tears were starting to form in his eyes. It was so painful to look at. To watch your loved one lying in hospital bed, not moving at all, instead of running and smilling around, like she usually does.
Jungkook didn't notice how long he was starting at her, until he felt a presence beside him.
He looked at the person. It was a boy. Maybe few years older than him. His gaze was not moving from the girl on the opposite side. He had tears in his eyes too.
Jungkook was wondering who could he be. His question was unnaswered until the other boy moved his gaze from a girl to the boy.
?:"Oh, sorry, i just lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice you. You must be Jungkook, right?"
Jungkooks eyebrows crashed together in confusion. He knows his name?
Jungkook:"Yes, that's me. And who you may be?"
Other one smiled weakly.
?:"I'm Jonghyun. Y/n's brother."