Chapter 7

When Jungkook finished singing, the same second, he heard clapping.

"That was awesome! You are really talented!"

His cheeks became all pink. "Thank you, but I don't think I would be able to do it without your help."

Girl smiled in the sweetest way possible. "You're welcome. Glad I can help."

At that moment, Jungkook realized that he never caught her name. They talked so much already yet they still haven't told each other their names.

Jungkook cleared his throat. "Can I... by any chance.. know your name?"

She raised an eyebrow playfully.
"I didn't even notice that I haven't told you. Sorry about that. And of course you can." She offered her hand for a handshake. "My name is Kim Y/n. It's very nice to meet you, Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook was shocked at the fact she knew his name already. How?

He took her hand in his. "It's nice to meet you too. But... care to explain how do you know my name?"

"I don't have to be a genius to know. Just to inform you, you are one of most popular guys in this school. Basically every girl is talking about you."

"So does that mean you are talking about me with your friends as well?"
His lips curved into a playful smirk.

"Why would I? I only saw you twice until now. Besides, it is enough for me to just listen."

He pouted.

"But now I see why are you main theme for the girls." She checked him out from head to toe.

Instead of responding to her in flirty way, boy got embarrassed and looked away.

"Wow. You're really shy aren't you? Even though you don't look like a shy type."

"Hmph."

She laughed. Even her laugh was sweet. It was a music for his ears.

Person on the other side of the door clenched her fists tightly. She was very annoyed at the fact Jungkook was talking to another girl. After hearing enough, she walked away without being noticed.

"Anyway." Y/n took her backpack and placed it on one of her shoulders. "We should go home. It was very nice to talk to you, Jungkook. Maybe we can do this more often, what do you say?"

"Sound good to me. But..Um... One more thing." He took his phone out from his pocket a gave it to her. "It would be great if you can write your number there. So we can... You know... Chat sometimes?"

She answered to him with a smile and wrote her number in his phone contacts. "Here you go." She handed him the phone back and he took it.

"Thanks."

They both went out from the school and said their goodbyes.

Jungkook wanted to walk her home, but she said that there was no need since she lived near.

He watched her until she disappeared in another street. Then he started walking to his house.

[A/N]

Edited.