Chapter 5

Little Jungkook was walking towards his home. Alone.

It was raining hard and he didn't had an umbrella. All people around him were running to their homes. No one even tried to stop and help a boy who was completely wet.

He even lost his jacket at the playground today.

'Just great' he thought.

As he was looking at the ground, he didn't notice when someone came to him and put an umbrella above his head.

Jungkook didn't feel the drops wetting his hair anymore.

When he lifted his gaze from the ground, he locked eyes with the other person.

It was a little girl.

She wasn't much smaller than him, just a few inches. She was standing beside him, holding an umbrella with one hand, and intertwining the other with his arm, bringing them closer so they can both fit under an umbrella.

The girl smiled and that's when he realized how cute she was.
Jungkook blushed and looked away.
They continued to walk together.

The whole time, they never spoke once.
But the silence around them wasn't uncomfortable. Both of them just enjoyed each others warmth. And that was enough.

After a while, they came to Jungkook's house and stopped in front.

"Hey,um... T-thank you for the umbrella and also for walking with me. It was kind of you."

Little girl smiled, her eyes disappearing into two flat lines. "It's nothing."

A little curve never fell off the corners of her lips, and it was making her so damn cute.

"Do you um... Want to come in? My mom can make us some hot chocolate," he offered kindly.

"That's very sweet of you, but my mom is probably worried about me already, so I have to go."

Jungkook was indeed disapointed a bit, but he still returned the smile to her.

"Can you promise me that you will bring the umbrella next time you're going out? You can catch a cold if you don't have it."

"I-i ..I promise," he uttered shyly.

Then, she started to walk away from him, but stopped when she heard his voice form into a question.

"Will we meet again? We can go out and play sometimes."

Girl turned around to look at him oce again and answered: "If it's meant for us to meet again, we will. We can even go and have that hot chocolate."

And with that, she walked away from him.

Maybe for forever.

And he couldn't know.

Saturday; 02:03 p.m.

Jungkook was awake by the Sun peeking through the curtains.

He had dreamt all of that.

But it felt so... real.

Like it already happened.

Maybe because...

It did.

He remembered everything.

That happend when he was 5 years old. On the day he got into a fight with his friend on the playground. It was raining, and that girl was kind enough to share her umbrella with him.

What happened to that girl?

He doesn't know. They never met again.

Long after that, he was searching for her, but never found a single clue.

You can say that she was his first crush.

And who knows,maybe she would become his first love.

If they had met again.

Eventually, he moved on, and yes, he forgot about her. He was just a kid back then.

As she did say: 'if it's meant for them to meet, they would.'

But guess it wasn't.

Or...?

Jungkook yawned and looked at the time.

02:10 p.m.

His eyes went wide. Did he just oversleep the whole morning?

It was weird. Even for him.

He got out of bed and did his morning routine.
While brushing his teeth, he was checking his Instagram.

He had one unopened message.

It was from Namjoon.

Namjoon

>Come today to my house, if you don't have other plans.

any specific reason?<

>Nah, I'm just bored, that's all. But maybe we can choose the song we will be preparing for audition?'

sounds good. I'll be there at 4.<

[A/N]

Edited.