Chapter 25

"Oh dear, She's so beautiful!" Mrs.Jeon said as Jungkook came home, holding hands with his girlfriend. They have been dating for a week now, and it was time for Y/n to meet Jungkooks family.
Mr.Jeon:"Hi there." His dad said and offered his hand out.
Mr.Jeon:"I'm Jungkook's dad. It's very nice to finally meet you. I Can tell you that you are more beautiful than from Jungkook's stories."
That made her smile, and him blush in shyness.
Mrs.Jeon:"Anyway dear, the dinner will be ready in 30 minutes."
Jungkook:"That's great. Can you call us when it's done?"
His mom nodded at him.
He took Y/n's wrist and took her upstairs, to his room.
Y/n:"Wow," came out of her mouth as she stepped inside.
Y/n:"Your room Is soo big and tidy! I expected it to be really messy."
She sat on the bed and made space for him to sit beside her.
Jungkook:"Well, I'm not that kind of a guy..."
She smiled and began to look around the room. While she was doing that, he stared at her.
Y/n:"Do i have something on my face or...?"
She asked and turned to look at her boy.
Jungkook:"No no... It's just...
I still can't believe that you are really my girlfriend, you know.
I'm really lucky to have you."
Those words were enough to make her heart melt.
Y/n:"I think I'm more lucky, because i found you again."
He didn't say anything else, just kissed her.
Some kind of electricity went through their whole body.
It Is amazing how something as simple as a Kiss can be that beautiful.

Jungkook:"Wow. It looks so good on you."
He said as soon as she got out of the bathroom, wearing one of his T-shirts and his sweatpants.
She just smiled at the comment.
Jungkook made some space on the bed, gesturing her to come and lay down beside him. As she did that, boy put his head in the crock of her neck and hugged her body tightly, like he Is never gonna let Her go. Maybe because he isn't planning to.

She began singing softly.
Jungkook couldn't help but to close his eyes and listen to her beautiful voice.
It was making him so sleepy that he eventually fell asleep in her arms.
It's so warm.

Mrs.Jeon:"Look at them."
She said to her husband as soon as he got to the door of Jungkook's room.
They both smiled widely at the sight.
Their son and his lovely girlfriend were both sleeping in each others arms. And it was soo cute. Even those little snoring sound that were coming out of Jungkook's mouth.
Mr.Jeon:"Let me take a picture, so we can show it to them tomorrow."
When he was Done with taking a picture, he tiptoed back, went out and closed the door, doing it all very quiet.
Mr.Jeon:"I wish for them to have many nights like this."
Mrs.Jeon:"They will, i'm sure of it. This Is just a beginning of their love story."

And somehow, she was right.

End of season 1.