Chapter 17

2 boys have spended a whole day in front of girls room. She haven't woke up yet. At the moment, they were waiting for a doctor to come out her room. These 24 hours were those that are supposed to decide if she survives, or not. It because even doctors didn't know how her body will react to operation and all medicines that they gave her. Jungkook was nervously tapping on the floor with his foot. While Jonghyun was sitting with his face covered by his hands, and praying to angels not to take his sister yet.
After what seemed like years to them, door finally opened revealing the doctor with hands in mantil pocket.
Both of them went to him immidiatelly.
Jonghyun:"So..?"
He didn't need to finish his question, doctor knew very well what he meant by that. Doctor was silent for a while. That made boys have all types of bad news in their heads. But out of nowhere, a smile appeared on doctors face, telling them good news.
Doctor:"I have to admit that this is really a miracle, but she did it."
Jungkook and Jonghyun both sighned in relief in the same time, hugging each other afterwards. It felt like a huge weight was gone from their hearts. Tears that were fighting in Jungkooks eyes, made their way out. Happy Tears.
After hug broke, he quickly wipped his tears away.
Doctor:"You can go inside if you want. But only five minutes. She still needs to rest."
Doctor flashed them a smile before walking away. They didn't waste a single second before turning the door knob and gently twisting it. They quietly entered the room and came to her bed.
Jonghyun sat on the chair beside her bed and took her cold hand in his.
Jonghyun:"I knew you can do it. I knew."
He rested the back of her hand on his forehead.
He couldn't take it anymore. He let those tears fall on the bed. Other boy just watched them from the corner of the room. It's enough for him to just look. They needed their privacy anyway. As he was about to leave the room, Jonghyun spoke.
Jonghyun:"Can you look after her for me? I need to go speak with a doctor about something." He had now stood up and came to door side. Younger one was looking at him. Was it really okay for him to stay? But at the end, he gave in and nodded his head.
Jonghyun tapped his shoulder before leaving two of them alone.
Sound of maschines was loud now. He never heard it from this close before.
Carefully, he made his way beside her, and sat on same chair Jonghyun was sitting in. His eyes couldn't and didn't want to move from her face. It was still white, but not as much as yesterday. Her chest was now moving up and down normally, taking longer breaths instead of short ones.
A straw with needle on one end was stuck in her right hand. He took her left hand carefully. He felt like she Is made from glass, and that she will break if he's not careful enough. Her hand was ice cold, so he put it between his own, trying to warm it up.
Jungkook:"It's so quiet out here without you, you know?" He whispered.
Jungkook:"I'm so glad that you didn't leave."
Tears could be seen in his eyes again, but he blinked fast to stop them. There is no reason to cry.
Jungkook:"I'm going to wait as long as I need to for you to wake up. Take your time and rest, okay? I'm not going to leave you."
Then, he kissed her hand. Even if it was cold, it felt good to feel her skin. He had never kissed her before. He was planning to do it yesterday, on her birthday, but he didn't got his chance.
Jungkook:"You will got your birthday present when you come out of the hospital. I'm gonna be patient with that."

A person was watching them from behind a window. She clenched her teeth tight. She was mad and dissapointed. Her chance slipped out.
But, she never said that is over.
"Just wait you both." She said as she walked away from that spot.

Five minutes have passed, and Jungkook had to leave from her room. He got himself some coffe and stood in the hall. Jonghyun came to him not too long after.
Jungkook:"What did the doctor said?"
He asked an older one.
Jonghyun:" The danger have passed, so she Is going to be okay. All we h-"
He stopped his sentence in the middle. Jungkook looked at him confused. Jonghyuns gaze was fixed to the rooms window. His eyes were widen and mouth slightly opened in shock. When Jungkook realised that he was looking at the girl, many thoughts ran through his head. He needed just a second to turn around to face the window. He couldn't stop his smile from forming on his lips.
She was awake.
She was looking up, in the ceiling. But when she noticed 2 boys from the corner of her eyes, she slowly turned head to her left, and looked at them with a soft look in her eyes. No matter in how much pain she was in, she managed to send them a smile. She didn't want them to notice in how much pain she was in. It would make them worry. So she kept it inside.
Carefully, she raised her hand, like she wanted to put it on the glass of the window, but it was too far away. Still, boys understood what she wanted and they put their hands on the glass.
She felt a pain in that arm, so he returned it to beside her on the bed.
Even though, her smile never faded.
There's no pain that can stop her from smilling.