Chapter 6

Friday;

A week had already passed. Jungkook's everyday life became school, practicing for the upcoming audition and studying for the finals.

To be honest, he haven't got much sleep. He would spend almost whole night on studying instead.

This finals were stressing him out.
But not only him. Namjoon too. Just like every other student.

What else changed? Nothing.

The girl didn't appear again. Jungkook was visiting the Music Room often, but would always find it empty.

He was sad about it, but then again, he had nothing other to do except wait for her to show up again.

Audition was in less then 2 weeks, and as closer it got, Jungkook was becoming more and more nervous.

The moment he told Namjoon about it, he was so happy and couldn't wait for it to happen.

But now, his mind was filled with questions.

'What if I mess something up?'
'What if I don't hit the note correctly?'
'What if I'm not supposed to be an Idol?'

Of course, he was very well aware that there would be many talented people, way above his level.

And if he were to pass, a lot of things would change. He would not be able to see his family often. He would have to practice day and night.

It'd be tough.

Was he even ready for such responsability?

"Jungkook!" Someone called him.
He came back to reality the same moment.
He then looked at the person who called his name.

It was the teacher. "Jungkook, sorry to bother you in your daydreaming..." she said ironically. "But you are not paying any attention to this. If you continue to do that, you'll have problems with finals."

Jungkook lowered his head and looked down at the desk, embarassed.
"I'm really sorry. It won't happen again."

Teacher glared at him for few more seconds, before turning her gaze back to board.

After class;

Kook was walking in the hallway alone. He was going towards the Music Room.

Yes, he wanted to check if she was there again.

As a girl wanted to pass by him, she bumped into his shoulder and dropped her books and phone. "Hey! Watch were y-" she immidiatelly stopped when she realised at who she just bumped into. "Oh, hey Jungkook,"
she said cutely and smiled at him, while running fingers through her hair, fixing it.

He moved his eyes from her to the books which were all over the floor.
"Sorry about that," he said as he began to pick them up.

Girl also kneeled to help. "It's no problem, really."

When they finished, both got up and Jungkook handed her books to her.
"Thank you, you're such a gentleman."