9.

It's been a week since everything went down between Keenan and I. I refuse to ever force myself into someone's life and since he wants to act like that towards me I won't say anything else to him.

Alexis has always been so manipulative, and Keenan has fell for everything, she cries he goes running, she fake hurts herself he goes running.

I swear he's her bïtch , and she's proud because in high school Keenan was the one every girl wanted and Alexis was the one that caught his heart. I wish she didn't, everything she has put him through is disgusting and I was there through it all, so that's how I know this wasn't Keenan. It was all her. Alexis.

"You alive?" Anthony asked me knocking me out of my train of thought. "Yeah" I chuckled "you were on that same page for the last 10 minutes" he pointed out.

I looked down at the book I was reading. "You okay?" He asked me. I looked at him "you know I'm not" I said to him. He sighed and nodded his head "maybe he's just going through a phase" he shrugged.

Anthony and I were in the student center chilling at a table doing some homework for our communications class. I couldn't even focus on homework. It is the last thing on my mind.

My eyes began to wonder around the student center as I examined all the different people, their styles, their looks even their hair. No one looked the same as another person, everyone had their own different style with a spice added to it.

My eyes landed on the last person I wanted to see. Alexis, my eyes followed her movement as she was grabbing food and walking back to a table. At that table sat Keenan and Lani.

Wait a minute .. Lani? Alexis is smiling and laughing with her. "Oh you got to be kidding me" I said out loud "what?" Anthony asked "my roommate is being all giggles with Alexis" I pointed out to him. "Yikes" he said.

"Should I say something?" I asked him "and make a fool of yourself?" He asked me. He's right. "You're right" I sighed. "We need to get your mind off things" he said. "This is so annoying" I said to him.

"I know I know" he pretended to fake baby me. All of a sudden my eyes met Keenan's. He was looking over at me and Anthony. I couldn't even smile at him I was so pissed off at him. He gave me a look that I couldn't read and normally I can read his looks.

I just shook my head and looked away. "You ready to go?" I asked Anthony "yes, let's grab some food from the cafe" Anthony and I packed our things up and then headed upstairs to the cafe.

"Oh look there's Kendall" I said, Kendall was sitting at a table by herself in the middle of the cafe "hey hey" I smiled at her. "Hey" she smiled back "you sitting alone by choice?" Anthony asked "yeah, I have no idea where Cassandra is so I'm just chilling" she said. "Well we'll be joining you, I am starving" I said while sitting my backpack down. "Say less" Kendall said while pulling up a chair.

I left the table to go grab some slices of pizza and then I grabbed a water to go with. I swear I was only gone for three seconds and now the table is half way full. There was Kendall , Cassandra , Anthony , now Lani , Keenan and Alexis. I sighed while walking over to the table. I sat in between Kendall and Anthony, directly across from Keenan.

"Hey roomie" Lani said "hey" I said so blandly. Her smile turned into a straight confused face. "How has everyone's first week of classes been?" Kendall asked "good" everyone said "I have this one professor who has a really thick accent it's so hard to comprehend anything she's saying" Cassandra spoke.

"I actually don't go here, I go to UDC" Alexis said.

Since when? I questioned in my head. She was suppose to be going to PVAMU. far far away from us.