16.

The flight took no time, it was very short next thing I knew I was back in Detroit with Korey on my way home to see my family.

I turned my phone off when we got on the plane and I don't plan on turning it back on until I leave to go back to D.C.

I don't want to be bothered by all the notifications asking me why am I back home.

The car ride to my house was silent. Korey and I didn't really have much to say to one another.

When we arrived to my house, my mom was already standing outside waiting for me to come in, along with my dad.

I basically jumped out the car and ran into my parents arms.

"I've missed you guys so much" I breathed. "We missed you too baby" my father said. I looked at them and they looked like they were keeping something from me and forcing smiles on their faces.

"Is everything okay?" Korey asked "you guys need to come in" my mom said.

My heart felt like it was going 90 miles per hour. That's literally how fast it was beating. I have really bad nerves and when my parents are like this I know it's not good.

We walked into the house and I heard screaming. I started walking faster towards the living room and it was Ms.Nikita and Keenan's younger twin siblings Kamryn and Kevin. His father was on the phone.

"Is everything okay?" I was afraid to ask  that question. All eyes were on me.

"Tiara, something happened okay. But please" my mother couldn't even get the words out and I already put two and two together that it has to do with Keenan.

Hold it together Ti. "What happened to him?" I asked. I looked at his siblings.

"Keenan got into a terrible car accident. He was in the car with Alexis and Alexis passed away on impact. While Keenan .. we don't know anything about him yet" Kamryn spoke.

My heart literally felt like it was crumbling. Alexis is dead. No one knows if Keenan is still alive or not. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and turned it on.

"W-we have to go back" I stuttered. "Keith is looking for flights now" my mom told me.

"Let's sit down" Korey said to me. I haven't showed any type of emotion, I'm in complete shock. I literally just saw them yesterday.

Keenan told me he was in love with me. I slapped him in his face. What if I never get to see him again.

What if I can't ever look up at his brown eyes and that bright gorgeous smile of his. What if I never hear his contagious laugh. Or get to feel the comfort he brings my body when we hug. I need him. I need Keenan. I ... I can't lose him.

"Tiara you haven't said anything" my mom was checking to make sure I was okay and all I could do was look at her.

I'm trying my hardest not to think the worse. He's okay. He's alive. But at the same time I have to prepare myself for the worse.

The thought of Keenan not being here on this earth with me , sends chills down my spine and not the good kind.

"We have to go back" I said. My phone finally turned on and it was buzzing like crazy.

Missed calls from everybody. Kendall , Cassie , Lani and Anthony, even Skylar.

The first person I called was Kendall. She answered me right away "Ti, please tell me you're on a plane right now on your way back" she sounded like she was freaking out. "I'm with his family and we're looking for flights" I explained to her.