37.

* thanks everyone for giving me your inputs on the story ! I took everything into consideration and will be doing idea Number Two! Meaning this book will be coming to an end soon , not yet but very soon so we can get them prepared for their sophomore year of college ! I'm so excited *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I decided that I was gonna tell Keenan about the weird vibes I've been getting from Nate.

Hopefully he isn't in the room so I can tell him right away and see if he peeps it along with Skylar and I.

Skylar and I made it to Keenan's room and I just opened the door because I can do that now.

"Hey boo" I smiled. He was laying down on his bed and looked up from his phone smiling back at me.

"Hey baby" he got up and engulfed me with a huge hug.

"I missed you" he kissed my lips "I missed you right back" I said to him "wassup Skylar" he walked over to her and gave her a hug also.

"Y'all remember Nate?" He said.

Oh. I didn't even see that he was in here I just saw Keenan and Keenan only.

"Hi Nate , I'm Skylar we kinda sorta saw each other earlier" she chuckled "yeahhhh sorry about that, mad awkward" he laughed with her.

"What happened?" Keenan asked

"I didn't know they knew Cassidy or whatever her name is, they kinda walked in on us doing it" Nate explained.

"Her names Cassie and yeah we know her" I corrected him. Keenan raised his brow at me "y'all good?" He asked me.

"No but he still should know the name of who he's putting his dick in" I spoke.

Skylar hit me slightly and Nate just chuckled and grinned at me "you're absolutely right. My apologies for messing up your friends name" he spoke.

"Any who how was your day?" I averted my attention back to Keenan.

"It was good actually, I finished all my work early for once and I got the chance to just chill and relax for a bit.. how was your day?" He asked me.

I replayed everything that happened today in my head to see what I wanted to tell him and what I didn't want to mention.

"It was okay you know I took your advice and tried to go see what was up with Cassie and she's completely changed babe like to summarize up what she said she was basically claiming that nobody really cares for her or pays her any mind and everyone is so worried about what's going on with me. I mean partially that is true but how are we suppose to know if anything is wrong with if she never says anything ? Closed mouths don't get fed the hell" I explained to him.

"Yeah I mean I get what she's saying though" he said.

"Do you agree with her?" Skylar asked him

"I wouldn't say I agree , but I understand why she would feel that way. She's wrong for not voicing how she felt instead of assuming that you guys would just know, but maybe she just felt like y'all wouldn't care I don't know I'm not trying to seem like I'm taking her side I'm just trying to understand" Keenan explained.

"I agree with Keenan" Nate said "yeah nobody asked for your opinion" I said back.

"Ti chill" Keenan said. Nate just chuckled "nah she's right , my opinion was unneeded, especially since I don't really know what's been going down ... I'm just here yah know" he said.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Can we talk somewhere else?" I asked him "we can after I finish this game" he pecked my lips and then laid back down on his bed to finish playing another game of 2k.