38.

I decided I wanted to get really cute for class today and actually make myself look like I care. I swear these last few months of school have been nothing but jean shorts and cute tshirts with my favorite pair of ones.

So today I decided to dress cute and girly. It's spring time so it's been getting pretty hot outside.

"You wanna do my hair?" I asked Lani "oh my god I thought you'd never ask!" She got up out of her bed excitedly and pulled out the chair for me to sit in.

"Is it already washed and stuff?" She asked "yeah I washed it last night , can you give me a half up half down look?" I asked her.

"Yes I can do you want it flat or curly?"

"Just surprise me" I ended up telling her.

"Gotcha, I'm so glad we're up early before classes because you definitely would've been late for that 10:30" she mentioned.

"Yeah I told myself last night that I would get up early to do my hair then I saw you were up as usual and asked , I knew you'd say yes so" I smiled at her.

"I've always wanted to do your hair, it's so healthy and full .. compared to mine"

"Yours is getting back up there though and it's still mad long" I pointed out

"I'm thinking about cutting it , it's no point to keep damaged hair well to me at least" she said.

"Yeah I understand"

"So how did things go with Keenan the other day? And I wanna start being apart of you , Kendall and Skylar's sessions I be seeing y'all on you guys close friends I feel left out so I'm inserting myself more often" she slid that in.

I laughed at her "of course you can, you were at the most recent one" I said. "I know but I wanna be apart of all of them like hit a bïtch up or sum before y'all decide to meet up" she suggested.

"If I could say lmaooooo like in the messages I would" (I was not about to make her say laughing my ass off lmaoooo).

"It went good, we just chilled , talked a little bit and had some bomb sex as usual"

"Did you tell him about Nate and how you're weirded out by him?" She asked me.

I made a face "uhhh no" I mumbled "what? Tiara whyyyyy????" I thought you said no more secrets" she brought up.

"I know I know it's no excuse as to why I didn't tell him, it just never came out but I will eventually" I told her.

"Do you like Nate?" She asked me "no girl" I answered her "you answered that too quickly for me, now I don't think you like him but I believe you find him interesting in some sort of way" Lani claimed.

"I don't know what it is. I don't like him like that at all, like I've said numerous times my heart is with Keenan and no one else. Nate is a interesting person but like I don't see him in any other way besides that like I can't really explain something I don't understand myself" I tried my hardest to say how I felt about it.

"I have a theory could be wrong though" she smirked "and what's this theory?" I asked her.

"I'm not telling you, all done though" I looked in the mirror and Lani did my hair really cute , instead of doing it half up half down, she gave me a side part but slicked it in the front across my forehead, and my hair was silky and straight down my back.

"Oh this is bomb! I love it" I couldn't stop smiling because listen I literally do not try when it comes to my hair anymore.

So the fact that it's actually styled and cute right now. I feel like the baddest thing walking right now.