33.

"Ti.." she started. I just shook my head "when did you guys do it?" I asked her.

"October- ish, we were coming back from that pre-Halloween party. Anthony had walked me back to my dorm and it was kind of a heat in the moment thing. We were both just really cross faded" she explained to me.

October was when Anthony and I went on our date.

I looked over at Kendall "did you know?"

She just nodded her head slowly. I sighed, I was very speechless.

"I don't even know what to say?" I said to her.

She chuckled "you can't really be mad at me though?" She stated me.

"Cas..." Kendall started "no.. let her say what she gotta say, and why can't I?" I interrupted.

"You seriously can't be mad Ti, during that time you were still talking to Korey and still worried about what was going on with Keenan and Alexis .. I mean yeah sure you and Anthony maybe was developing something , but if we're being honest you weren't paying Anthony any mind. So we just did what we did" she shrugged it off.

How could she not see how wrong she was ?

"I'm so confused, how can you not see how wrong you were?" I asked her.

"We were all single Ti.. nobody was claimed to anybody. Don't try to pull that girl code mess on me either. It was a quick fück" she was saying things so blandly , like she did not care.

I looked over at Kendall "it wasn't my place to tell you Ti, I'm sorry" she said.

I just sighed. I can't take this. Why does this keep happening to me?

Is this my karma? What could I have done so bad to deserve any of this.

I don't want to be here anymore.

I walked towards the door "where are you going?" Lani asked.

"Away from people who claim to care about me.. but obviously don't" I told her and then slammed the door shut.

I called Skylar and she answered right away "hey love bug!" She said happily.

It sucks that I'm about to kill her mood with my sadness.

"Hey Sky" I sniffled "what's wrong Ti? Where are you?" She asked me.

"I'm at school, can you come get me please?" I asked her.

"Of course I'm on my way" she said and then we hung up.

I waited in the lobby for Skylar.

"Tiara" I heard my name being called and it was Kendall.

"I have nothing to say to you Kendall" I said to her.

"Tiara don't do that! You know that we care about you and we love you. You can't expect us to literally choose between you and Cassie. It wasn't our place to tell you. Lani and I wanted nothing to do with that. Cassie told us she was going to tell you" she explained to me.

I just shook my head "I'm not asking for any of you to choose me." I said to her and then left out of the building.

"Ti! Stop running away from your problems for once. Just listen! You swear the world is against you but it's not! You know I love you and I see you as a sister. I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you and I need you to understand that. Of course I wanted to tell you when I first found out. But again! It was not my place! Listen to me!" Kendall said to me.

"I hear you Kendall, and I'm listening to you, I'm not mad at you. I'm upset with the situation. I hate that she doesn't see how wrong she was" I said to her.