39.

*WARNING* this chapter contains rape content and if that is too triggering for you I advise you to not read this chapter!

Also please read my disclaimer at the end of this chapter it's very important .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Keep your hands off of me Nate!" I yelled at him but he just wouldn't budge.

We were in his car because we were supposed to be going to get the stuff we needed for our project for our poster and he just pulled his car over and tried to put himself on me.

"Didn't I say I was going to make you mine! You're so stubborn. Stop fighting me and just let it happen" he grabbed onto my face and said to me.

This cannot be happening right now. I knew something was off about him, I should've listened to myself and told Keenan as soon as I started feeling skeptical.

But no, curiosity killed the cat. I feel so stupid.

I think he's going to rape me , I'm trying my hardest to fight back but he's so strong.

"No! Let me go" I slapped him on his face. He just took it and started laughing.

He got off of me and locked his doors , putting them on child lock.

"You wanna play rough?" He asked me with that devilish smirk on his face.

"No, I want you to let me out" I felt myself starting to choke up meaning the tears were about to start falling.

"Get in the backseat" he told me "no" I said. He wrapped his hands around my neck tightly  and repeated himself "I said get in the backseat".

I'd rather die right now ; but I listened to him and got in the backseat.

He followed me back there. I was looking for ways I could escape but I literally couldn't. I can't break the window I don't have anything strong enough. He put his doors on child lock, plus his windows are so tinted I can't even see what's going on outside.

I'm trapped.

"Take your clothes off" he said to me. I shook my head "would you rather me take them off for you?" He asked me.

"I don't want your hands anywhere near me" I told him.

He just chuckled and came closer to me. He grabbed my head and attached his lips onto mine roughly. I didn't kiss him back, so then he started to kiss me on my neck.

I wasn't turned on at all. I just wanted to leave and go kind Keenan. That's when I felt him lean towards the compartment in his car.

I don't know if he was grabbing for a condom or what.

"You see this?" I looked and it was a gun.

That's when the tears fell, he chuckled "I'm not gonna kill you with this, but if you tell anyone about this. I won't have a choice now would I? So, I am going to fück you. And you're going to like it. Or I'll just kill you and your friends" he said it so carelessly like he's done this before.

"Who are you?" I asked him "I've been following you on Instagram for some time now Tiara... I never went to Morgan State, I never went to college at all, but I found a way  to get accepted into Howard. I just had to see you. I had to see how you were in person, your pictures and Instagram story just wasn't enough. I can't even tell you how many times I nutted off of your pictures baby and now look, you're right under me. I feel like I'm living the dream" he smiled.

When you first see Nate , you wouldn't think he was this type of person. He was so handsome and clean cut. But deep down he's a freaking creep.

"Am I the only one you've done this to?" I asked him.

"I did it with another girl that goes to Bowie before I made my way here to Howard" he told me.

"She kinda fell for me though, so after a while it got boring. But you Tiara , you kept fighting me and that just made me want you more and more" he put the gun down in his compartment and put himself back on top of me.

I tried my hardest to squirm out of his grip but he was so strong. I knew this was a fight I was going to lose.

"Aw no no don't cry baby" he said to me trying to wipe my tears but I moved my face away.

He slid down my leggings along with my underwear and now I was fully exposed to him.

"You have a pretty pussy" he whispered to me.

He lifted my shirt up and my breast were now exposed to him.

I looked at him and he was just smiling looking down at me. "You're so beautiful" he said to me.

"Nate please don't do this ! Please" I cried

"I have too, you're already right here under my full control" he put my hair behind my ear and kissed on me again.

He then inserted his fingers inside of me.

I didn't want to feel his touch , I didn't want him anywhere near me. "Moan" he choked me.

"No" I said to him. His grip around my neck got tighter and I was now gasping for air.

He can kill me I don't care.

That's when he took his fingers out and shoved his dick inside of me. No warning , no nothing. I wasn't even wet.

It hurts. It hurts like hell. His hands were still wrapped around my neck, while he was thrusting himself in and out of me.

He was so rough and hard. Nothing compared to Keenan.

That's who I thought about the entire time and I started crying because of how stupid I was.

I knew I should've said something to him.

That's when Nate slapped me across my face "I said moan Tiara!" Then he started going harder and harder.

I couldn't help but scream because it was too much to take right now and I wanted him out.

"That's right scream! Nobody can hear you" he said.

"Nate please!!!" I cried "want me to stop?" He asked. I know he didn't mean it though.

"Please Nate it hurts" I was swinging my arms at him trying to fight him. I was pushing him trying to get him off of me. But my strength wasn't nothing compared to his.

That's when his grip around my neck got tighter and tighter. I felt my eyesight starting to fade out and all of a sudden I couldn't breathe at all.

At this very moment I was asking God to just take me. Rid me of this nightmare. I wanna come home to him.

That's when I just blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only two/three more chapters left of this first book and BestFriends Book 1/4 will be coming to an end !!!!

There was so many ways I could've taken this story but I didn't want Tiara to cheat on Keenan because they're literally perfect in my eyes.

Then I didn't want her to fall for Nate either because just no.

So I decided to take this course ... I know this was probably super triggering and hard to read but it's a topic that needs to be talked about more. Rape happens , especially to young girls in college , it's so easy to gain access to someone through social media that you can't even post your locations because of the fact that creeps are truly out there.

I'm writing this chapter to tell each and everyone of you to please be careful about what you let the world know about you. With everything going on right now this world is such a dangerous place especially for us black women.

I just want you all to know that you are loved ! You are needed ! You are cared about in this world. I love you all. Please don't ever be afraid to speak about your story because there are people who will listen to you <3

Lemme know what you guys think !

XxJordyn