11.

I began to get ready for my date with Anthony tonight, he told me not to wear anything too fancy since it's only our first date. So I just threw on a yellow hoodie with a pair of light washed ripped jeans and my white high top converses.

My hair was already straight from earlier, so all I did was touch up my makeup. I got a text from Anthony saying that he's on his way towards my side of the building.

So I turned all my stuff off. Reapplied my lipgloss , grabbed my purse and phone then headed out my room, locking the door behind me.

While I was walking down the hallway I saw Lani and Alexis walking my way, I'm assuming towards our room. I just shook my head at her of course of all people my roommate.

Keenan did gravitate towards Lani quickly so maybe this was apart of their plan from the jump. "Hey Ti" Lani smiled at me, Alexis and I just looked at each other. I then looked over at Lani "hey" I said and kept walking.

When I saw Anthony that emotion I felt towards Lani and Alexis disappeared "hey" he smiled "hi" I smiled back.

"It's crazy how you can pull off a hoodie, that color looks amazing on you" he said to me. "Thank you so much" I smiled and gave him a hug.

As we were walking out, Keenan was walking inside of the building. He looked up at Anthony and I. My eyes remained forward and he dapped up Anthony. "Ti..." he started. "No". I said and basically pulled Anthony out of the hall.

"You okay?" He asked me "I will be" I said to him. We started walking down the street looking for places to eat.

One thing I love about city life is how packed it is no matter what time of the night it is. I love hearing the cars drive by honking the horns, the people walking and chattering about how cold it is outside. Also those cussing each other out.

"So there's this pizza joint called Urban Dough , weird name I know but I read the reviews and every one of them has said it taste amazing so I thought we should be the judge of that. The top knotch food critics D.C. has to offer" he explained.

I couldn't help but giggle at the amount of thought and effort he put into his whole speech thing as we were arriving to Urban Dough.

"Well you definitely did pick the right partner in crime because I will give the most honest criticism I have to offer." I said back to him.

Anthony opened the door for me and once we walked in we were sat down immediately by a bright smiling hostess.

"Alright so I'm gonna start you guys off with telling you all my name which is Delilah and I will be your waitress for tonight may I start y'all off with our pineapple slushee?" She asked us

I looked at Anthony and we both agreed to trying it "alright I will put that in for you guys right away I'll be right back" she smiled and then left our table.

"She's so happy I love it" I said "yeah. I love when people are just happy about life yah know?" He said, I nodded my head "are we about to get fake deep right now?" I asked him, he laughed "no".

Delilah was back in no time with our pineapple filled slushees. "And May we take a picture of you guys with the drink? It's our new thing so we've been trying to promote it drastically" she asked.

"Of course" I grabbed my pineapple and got ready for the picture. "Say cheese" she said and then took our picture.

She showed it to us "omg can you send me this so I can post it on my Instagram?" I asked "of course" she said and I then gave her my number so she could send it to me.

As soon as I got it, I posted it on my Instagram.