15.

Korey and I were on our way to BWI airport. Last night while we were laying in bed we booked us a last minute flight back to Detroit. He paid for our flights even after I kept telling him I could pay for my own.

"Did you tell your roommate you were leaving?" Korey asked me "yeah" I answered with my eyes focused on whatever was going on outside.

"Does your parents know you're coming back?" He asked me "yeah I called my mom this morning while you were in the shower" I answered him.

The Uber finally arrived to the airport and we had a cool forty five minutes before it was time to board our flight.

Korey opened the door for me and grabbed ours bags out the trunk. I grabbed my bag from him and we headed into the airport.

We walked straight to check in and once all that was finished we sat down and waited for our flight to be announced over the intercom.

* Keenan's POV *
Going to the gym at my school has been apart of my daily routine to clear my mind. It gives me the chance to get away from everything and everyone.

It's nine am and only two other people are in here with me. This is the perfect time to come to the gym when it's not crowded with all the athletes.

I had on my Nike shorts with a pair of Nike tennis shoes and hoodie. My earphones were blasting music and I had the treadmill going fast.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I was running, I turned the treadmill down and turned around. It was Lani "what's up?" I asked her.

"Tiara's gone" she told me. "What do you mean?" I asked her "she left to go back home" she said "home as in Detroit?" I asked her obviously knowing the answer. "No home as in Detroit" Lani spoke back sarcastically.

"She's been tired and her emotions have been all over the place and she told me she was craving her moms comfort" Lani explained to me.

"This is all my fault" I said "pretty much" Lani answered. "Do you even really want to be with Alexis? Or were you just trying to push Ti away so you could keep your feelings for her from growing?" She asked me.

"I don't know" I answered truthfully. She sighed. "You gotta figure out what you wanna do Keenan" she spoke. "Tiara doesn't want me" I told her.

"How do you know that if you never had that conversation with her?" She asked me "I know Tiara , Tiara always go for what she wants. If she wanted me she would have made it known" I explained to her.

"You act like you can't take the initiative" Lani spoke, I sighed. "What are you gonna do?" She asked me "there's really nothing I can do" and that's truthfully how I felt.

Lani huffed "that's your problem. You literally give up as soon as things don't go your way. If Tiara is who you want , let it be known. Even if she doesn't want you back you still told her" Lani explained.

"I can't go back to Detroit right now though, I promised Alexis I would help her with something tonight" I told her.

"Well, that's your choice I guess, I don't mind Alexis I honestly think she's a cool person from being around her and hanging with her, but Ti was really hurt when you did what you did to her" she said.

"Even if the feelings aren't mutual, that girl loves you and that is something you will never have to question when it comes to her" Lani explained.

"I know.. I know" I messed up bad , I know I did. I knew what I was doing the entire time. I was being childish and wanted her to feel the hurt she unintentionally caused me.

I'm a terrible person. "Just take some time to yourself and think about your next move, even if you choose to not tell her everything at least make things right with her because that is a friend you do not want to lose" Lani said and then left the gym.