Chapter 15

The two girls went back into the living room, and walked into Nicky and Lorna kissing. They looked up, startled. "Don't worry," Alex chuckled, "I honestly don't give a shit."

            "Neither do I," Piper said. She looked over at Alex and smirked. The four girls decided to play 'Truth or Dare'. They sat in a circle on the ground.

            "So Chapman, truth or dare?" Nicky said.

            "Umm, I'll go with truth," Piper said.

            "Jesus Christ Chapman, what a pussy. Umm what's the funniest thing that ever happened to you.?"

            "Oh my god. So many funny things have happened to me. Once when I was little my family went to this safari thing at some zoo. I was feeding a giraffe (don't ask) and I guess that giraffe thought that my arm was a cracker or something. It almost swallowed me. The giraffe didn't want to let me go. My dad had to pull me out."

            "Oh my god Piper," Lorna said, cracking up.

            "Wow Chapman," Nicky said. "I guess you must be pretty delicious. Vause, can you confirm this?"

            "Shut up Nicky," Alex joked, nudging Nicky's shoulder.

            "Vause, that didn't answer my question,"  Nicky teased.

            "Haha, I don't know Nicky," Alex smirked.

            "'Aight. Fine Al." Nicky said.

            "All right, Nicky, truth or dare." Piper said, turning towards the wild haired girl.

            "Dare obviously," Nicky said in response.

            "Umm, I dunno," Piper said, "Go sit on Lorna's lap."

            "Happily," Nicky said with a wide smile. She got up and walked over to Lorna. Not only did Nicky sit on her lap, she also gave her a long kiss.

            They all played a few more rounds, without something exciting happening. No one was courageous enough to pick dare, except for Nicky.

            "Vause, truth or dare. Don't you dare pick truth. I've heard way too many stupid stories tonight."

            "Umm, well I guess I'll chose dare then." Alex chuckled.

            "Finally, someone with balls. I dare you to find out." Nicky said.

            "Find out?" Alex questioned. "Find out what?"

            Nicky looked at Piper and wiggled her eyebrows. "You know what," she said, smirking.

            Alex took her glasses off of her face and placed them on top of her head. She looked over at Piper. "Nah." She looked down at her watch. 1:37 am.  "It's getting late, I'm so tired. Come with me Pipes?"

            "Alright, Vause you lose. I guess Lorna and I are staying out here?" Nicky said.

            "That you are," Piper smirked. The blonde pulled Alex into her room. Piper closed the door behind them and immediately started kissing Alex.

            As they kissed, Piper moved her hands up and down Alex's body. They came to a rest on Alex's chest. Alex smiled and sighed softly.

            "Piper Chapman, I love you."

             Piper put her hand on the inside of Alex's thigh and kissed her again. After she pulled away, Piper looked into Alex's eyes. The brunette could sense that Piper didn't only want to kiss.

            "Wait, Pipes are you sure?"

            "Alex, just shut up and fuck me."