A letter to my ex best friend

You were supposed to be my best friend. You were supposed to be there when I needed you whether you don't agree with everything I do. But you weren't . You left. What am I supposed to do with that? How could I call you my best friend and you do this? I understand what I did was wrong but would u really think it wouldn't piss me off if they did the same thing ? Talk about my "drug habits" but I don't have one. Occasional every few months sure whatever no biggie I'm not addicted or anything. And besides, I'm not doing it anymore . But now I feel like I have nothing left. Nobody. What am I supposed to do? How do I pick myself up out of all these shattered pieces of my soul and ashes of who I was? How do I know I'm really okay? I'm still breathing and that's progress because right now, I don't really want to be . Everything is shadows and smoke and mirrors and we are all just reflections of everyone else.  I don't see the light much anymore and now I struggle to find a reason to keep going sometimes and I don't know who to fucking call because I have no one because you left. You left me when I needed you most and yet you had the nerve to call yourself my best friend.