chapter nineteen

I woke up to Mitchel running his fingertips up and down my arms. I snuggled closer in to him and opened my eyes. "Goodmorning," I yawned. "Goodmorning, love, how'd you sleep?" He pulled me closer to him. "Pretty good, are we in Atlanta yet?"

I grabbed my phone off the charger and looked through my notifications. "Yeah, we parked about 20 minutes ago but I didn't want to wake you." There was no messages I needed to reply to urgently so I just turned it back off. "Do we have a room alone?" I questioned.

He placed a kiss on the side of my head, "yeah I had Aaron arrange it as soon as you said you'd stay." I smiled softly, of course he had taken care of it.

"Do you wanna go to our room then?" He adjusted under me, "sure let me just put a shirt on and my jeans." I got out of the bunk first, he followed, grabbing a random shirt off of the bunk under his and sliding it over his head.

He took my hand in his and dragged me out of the bus. "Aaron checked us in already so I have our keycard." He swung our arms back and forth. "Perfect," I couldn't wait to spend time with Mitchel with no distractions.

We got up to our floor and walked to our room, Mitchel used the card to unlock the door and we headed in. It was an impressively sized room and I found myself looking around trying to take in everything.

"It's amazing," even the view was of the city's skyline. "It is pretty incredible, isn't it?" He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing the side of my head.

"What exactly were your plans for your day off? Did you want to go somewhere specific?" I questioned, leaning back into his chest. "Honestly," he moved my hair from one side to the other. "I was just hoping we could stay in." He leaned down and kissed lightly on my neck.

Chills went down my spine and my breathing got shallower. "And how exactly are we gonna pass the time?" I turned to face him, draped my arms around his neck, playing innocent. He chuckled slightly and bit his lip, drawing my attention. "I have a few ideas," my breathing hitched in my throat at the thoughts I knew were playing through his head.

"What are they?" I was hardly focused on the conversation at hand as certain memories with Mitchel fled into my brain. "Why don't I show you instead?" I would say his words gave me butterflies but it'd be more accurate to say my stomach was doing flips.

I bit my lip and nodded, his hand sliding up my back and around the back of my neck. He pulled me in but I didn't resist a bit, I anticipated his lips on my mind as I closed my eyes. Our lips met and moved quickly in sync. I felt like we had been waiting for this moment for so long, and I wanted him right then.

He pulled away, hovering over my lips, not letting much space grow between us. "Let's slow down baby I want every moment to matter. I want this to be better." He lightly placed another kiss on my lips. "I want to make you feel special, show you how important you are to me." I tilted my head back as he kissed and sucked along my neck. His words did anything but make me want to slow down.

I grabbed his face and reconnected our lips, but I moved them at a slower pace. He separated them once again and bent down, snaking an arm under my thigh and lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he set me down softly on the bed, hovering over me. I took this chance to reach down and grab the hem of his shirt, and pull it over his head. I threw it to the side and sat up just enough to allow him to do the same to mine.

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him back down to meet my lips. I arched my back slightly as he slid his arm under me to unhook my bra.

One handed? Impressive.

I slipped my arms out of it and Mitchel threw the black bra onto the floor. He moved his lips down my neck, running his hands all over me. He started making his way to my chest, and I knew he was leaving dark marks all over my boobs. I bit my lip and watched him, I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

He moved down my stomach, my breathing increasing as he got further. "Mitchel," I breathed out, in an attempt to share my thoughts with them. As if he could read my mind he responded with, "we're taking it slow, remember?"

He met my eyes tauntingly. I threw my head back onto the pillow. He lightly placed small kisses on both of my hips before grabbing the waistband of my shorts, pulling them down my legs. I kicked them off, quickly becoming aware of the fact that all I had left on was a skinny blue thong.

All of my anxious thoughts were thrown out the window as I felt Mitchel's tongue on the inside of my thigh. I practically moaned at the contact, he hadn't even done anything yet and I was already so overwhelmed by him.

He kissed back up my body towards my face. The feeling of the warmth from his lips followed by the dragging of his cold chains over my skin was indescribable. He hovered over me, our faces inches apart.

"What do you need from me, baby?" I was practically breathless already, "I need all of you." He bit his lip as I reached down and unbuttoned his jeans, pulling the zipper down slowly. I slid my fingers inside the waistband of his jeans and boxers, pulling them down. He watched me and finally decided I was moving too slowly because he just rolled over and kicked them off himself.

I sat up slightly, wrapping my fingers around his dick, applying pressure and earning a sharp intake of breath from Mitchel. I moved my wrist up and down slowly, knowing it was practically torturous to him. He tilted his head back and bit his lip in an attempt to suppress his moans.

"You said you wanted slow, right?" He chuckled slightly and I'm sure he was coming up with some kind of witty response but I cut him off by leaning down and running my tongue all the way up his dick. His entire body jerked and his composure was gone, "oh fuck." He threw his head back and I took the tip into my mouth, teasing him.

Before I could establish any kind of rhythm he pulled me up on the bed and got back on top where he could be in control. "As much as I'd like to let you do that to me, this isn't about me, it's about us." He ran his thumb up and down my cheek. I nodded and he grabbed my thong, sliding it down my legs and throwing it among our other clothes.

He got situated between my legs and my heart raced in anticipation. He used his hand to line himself up at my entrance, before looking up and meeting my eyes and smirking. He looked back down and bit his lip.

He pushed himself into me slowly, and air practically left my lungs as I gasped. His mouth hung open as he stared at the point our bodies made contact. He pushed in and out of me at a pace that made me believe he wanted to torment me. "Oh my-fuck, Mitchel." I moaned loudly.

He lifted my leg over one of his arms and with the other he intertwined our fingers above my head. I almost screamed out when he used this new leverage to reach an even deeper point inside of me. Now that he had found this out, he increased his rhythm but his deep strokes made sure he hit my g-spot with every thrust. I let out loud moans as pleasure overcame me. I could feel every nerve in my body being sent into overdrive and tension built in my stomach.

"Fuck, baby, you feel so good," He grunted out, sending me even further. He continued his pace, going through phases of quickness and slowness which were equally as effective. Our sweaty bodies moved in sync as our pleasure built up. As I reached my climax, I was unable to control my bodies movements.

My legs shook and I dug my fingernails into Mitchels back, trying to find anything to grip onto as my body tensed. I looked at him to see him in practically the same state. We both finished and he lazily collapsed next to me as we panted in silence, attempting to catch our breaths.