Seven minutes in heaven

((SMUT WARNING))
((im really bad at writing smut so sorry in advance xx))

"Alright Romanoff, your turn!" exclaimed Tony with a smirk.
"Fine, lets just get this over with." She spun the bottle and sat back waiting to see who it would land on.
Finally the bottle stopped and landed on...
"Capsicle! You're up!"yelled Tony, grinning from ear to ear.
Natasha's stomach filled with butterflies, did they all know about her feeling for Steve? This was hardly coincidental. She look at Steve, who was now a deep shade of red, and said "Lets go, its only seven minutes."
Suddenly Nat felt her self be lifted off the ground and she turned her head to see Thor with Steve in his other arm.
"PUT ME DOWN YOU ASS-"She was cut off by her body hitting the floor and Steve's following suit.
They turned to each other, and burst out laughing. When they stopped, they got up and stood against the wall.
"So,um, what are you even meant to do in this game?" said Steve, sheepishly.
"Well, theres a number of things, you can talk,kiss or have sex, fun I know." she said sarcastically, causing a small giggle from Steve.
"Well, what do you want to do?" asked Steve, his face was now slightly redder than it was before.
Natasha stopped to think for a minute. What did she want to do? She had feelings for the soldier, but she knew he would be to shy do anything in a closet incase the others walked in. While she was considering her options, Steve was doing the exact same thing. He had liked Natasha for years but he thought she didn't feel the same way.
After some thought, Natasha took a deep breath, strided over to Steve, and kissed him. Steve kissed back, much to her surprise.
After about 5 minutes, She pulled away, and looked up at Steve, who was smiling from ear to ear.
"I've been waiting for that." Said Steve, who was still grinning. Before he could even get another breath in Natasha pulled him back into a kiss, this time more passionate than before. Steve slid his hands to the back of Natasha's dress and started on the zip, but just then Tony burst through door, laughing like a madman and the sight before him.
"It only took them 11 years!"Shouted Tony at the top of his lungs. Natasha shot him eyes of venom whilst Steve turned a bright shade of crimson. She went and sat down, Her face must have been bright red and she could see the others laughing at her. She and Steve kept shooting each other loving glances, or as Tony was calling them, eye-fucks. After about ten minutes, the game ended and everyone left to go to sleep, everyone except Steve and Nat, they went to Steve's room.
***************
Nat pulled away while they were kissing and started to remove Steve's shirt, Steve doing the same to her dress. Her dress hit the floor the same time as his shirt, and they resumed kissing. Natasha pulled them towards the bed and started on Steve's pants. After they hit the floor Steve stopped for a moment and said "Are you sure you want to do this?"
"One hundred percent."She replied.
With the approval he was given, he pulled off Nat's underwear and slid his fingers inside of her, causing a moan from the spy. After about 3 minute, he removed his fingers and boxers and began to push his cock inside Nat, causing her to moan, but she bit her lip as too keep quiet.
"Steve...I'm-i'm cu-cumming."
They both let out moans of pleasure.
*****************
The next morning, Steve woke up and seen Nat next to him. He smiled softly and whispered to himself "Holy shit."
Natasha stirred awake after a while, and turned to look at Steve.
"Morning dummy."She said smiling.
Steve smiled and got up, getting changed. He left the room to go and get some food, but not before asking Nat if she wanted to come with him. She declined saying she would be down soon though. She got up after Steve had left and grabbed her clothes which were scattered on the floor. It hurt to walk, which made her laugh to herself as to why it hurt. She got dressed and headed downstairs, to see everyone staring at her in anticipation and excitement.
"Well, what happened?" Questioned Wanda, Tony sat behind her with a shit eating grin on his face.
"Well, since you asked," Said Nat, grinning devilishly,"do you want all the details or no?"
"Nat please don't" said Steve, who was beside a very excited Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes.
"Shut up old man we deserve to know!" Shouted Tony across the room.
"Well ok then, So."