Happy Fathers Day

Natasha and Pepper were sat in the bathroom, hands shaking with anticipation.
"Its been 10 minutes, should I check it?"
Pepper nodded, as Natasha slowly lifted the test out of the cup.
She was shocked at what she saw.
"That definitely has two lines, you're gonna be a mom Nat!!"
Natasha smiled harder than she'd ever smiled, her whole body began to shake.
Pepper eloped her in a tight hug as the two of them cried happy tears.
"Oh my god... this doesn't feel real."
"It's amazing, I'm so happy for you, Nat, imagine how Steve's gonna react!"
She hadn't even thought about that. She could already she his stupid little face lighting up.
"How should I tell him, I don't want to be boring and just tell him upfront."
"Well, it is fathers day next week... You should get him a fathers day card, then I'm pretty sure he'll get the hint."
"Virginia Pepper Potts you are a genius."
Natasha's hands were still shaking as she set down the pregnancy test. She was going to be a mother. She was starting a family with Steve Rogers.
Over the course of the next few weeks, Pepper took Natasha to get scanned, telling Steve they were off to go shopping, or out for food. He didn't suspect a thing. She was almost 4 months pregnant, and they were bewildered as to how no one had noticed yet.
"I think I'm more nervous than you, I mean you're about to start a family, Nat, thats a really big step. But I'm so happy for you."
Natasha laughed, Pepper was such a sap when it came to this.
She lifted a card, and threw it in the basket.
"Come on, I've been keeping this secret for too long already."
Natasha walked back into the compound, seeing that Steve wasn't home yet. She wrote out the card and just sat and waited for his arrival.
He came back around 20 minutes later, and greeted Natasha with a kiss.
"Hi." She couldn't stop smiling,"I have something for you."
"Oh really?"
She laughed and handed him the card, hands shaking slightly.
Steve opened the envelope and pulled out the card.
"Happy Fathers Day, Steve."
He had a puzzled look on his face.
"But I'm not-"He suddenly realised,"wait, are we?"
Natasha nodded her head, as Steve looked at her with awe. He stood up quickly and grabbed her hands.
"We are?!?!!How long have you known?"
"A a few weeks, definitely the hardest secret I've ever had to keep."
Steve couldnt even form a proper sentence, he hugged Natasha and spun her around in the air.
"I'm gonna be a dad!"
When he finally set her down, he was smiling so wide Natasha thought his face was about to split. She kissed him and they sat down, still smiling.
"This is the best day of my life, I love you so much Nat."
"I love you too Steve, imagine what the teams going to say."
"Tony's going to go crazy, thats for sure."
"Well I'm sure their all gonna love their little nephew."
Steve bolted up,"It's as boy!?"
Natasha smiled at him,"Yeah, James Romanoff Rogers, how does that sound?"
"Amazing. Absolutely amazing."
Steve kissed her deeply.
Their little family was about to be bigger.

(okay this one was really short but i really just wanted to write something happy✋😔)