Heart Attack (edited)

Demi Lovato: Heart Attack

"Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you"

Chapter Seven: Sabrina's POV

I turned to Luke who was sitting there. His cheeks were flushed with anger as he grabbed onto Ashton's shoulder and pulled him into the closest room.

I looked at Zoella clearly confused but she just stormed upstairs, probably into our room. I didn't know why they keep on fighting every minute. I turn away and shrug walking into the kitchen with Michael behind me.

"Aren't you gonna change?" he asks. I shrugged.

"Well, Zoella is pissed so I think she locked the door so I am probably going to wait till she comes back" I smile. He looked at me confused and shrugged when he didn't want to think about it.

I grabbed some yoghurt and stuffed my mouth with whatever was in the thing. He laughed and walked out into the living room turning the television on. I sat down next to Michael and he pulled his clothes off changing in front of me- causing me to choke on the yoghurt.

"Don't change in front me!" I shout covering my eyes and he simply shrugged.

"It isn't like I am putting anything on display so why are you sh*tting your pants."

"What is wrong with you?" I laugh after he finished changing. I turned away and watched the boring stuff on the television. I pull my phone out of my pocket and go through Instagram. I am usually not this open with people but I guess spending the day with Ashton and Michael somehow brought me closer.

I was glad that I could open up to them and find out that I had a few things in common. Michael settles down next to me peeking over my shoulder to see what I was doing on my phone. I smiled at the picture Ashton posted and Michael grabs my phone off me.

"Hey!" I laugh not minding the fact that he just took my phone off me.

"I am following myself from your account so that I can follow you back" he smiles handing me my phone. I smile and nod.I felt really dirty, I really hated being all sticky. I huff and tell Michael that I was going to try and get into my room. He simply laughed and wished me luck.

Walking up the stairs I could hear two people fighting and somehow I thought that one of them was Louis and the other, guessing by the fact that Zoella and Louis just had a fight previously, was Zoella.

I turned the doorknob trying to be as subtle as possible because I didn't want to step in, knowing I won't be able to stand up for anyone; considering the fact that I wasn't even able to stand up for myself. As the door opened both eyes landed on me, and I gave them a guilty smile.

"Just needed to have a shower and grab my clothes. Don't mind me." I say quietly. I don't know why but wherever Louis is in the room I suddenly loose my confidence. I just feel unwanted when he's glaring daggers my way.

"Whatever." Louis breaths and Zoella shoots him a glare.

"Can you be the least bit considerate? She lives with us." Zoella hisses and Louis gives her a cold smile.

"I was never consent with her living with us anyway. Zee you're the one that dragged her along saying it would be fun but you know what? It's sh*t. Half the time we worry about whether she's going to like something or not, and when we try to have a conversation with her you step in acting like she doesn't have a voice. I am sick of it! I am sick of living with an invisible person that doesn't even have the slightest bit of confidence in herself."

Those words felt like someone shot an arrow through me. I hated how he thought I was an idiot, yes maybe I wasn't as confident as every other girl is but that doesn't mean I will take this kind of behaviour. I open my mouth to say something but someone beats me to it and it definitely wasn't Zoella.

Not About Angels (under editing and changes)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara