Blank Page (edited)

Christina Aguilera: Blank Page

"Maybe I don't cry, but it hurts. , Maybe I won't say but I feel. Maybe I don't show but I care"

Chapter Nine: Sabrina's POV

We walked in and I kept on smirking at Calum trying hard not to laugh at the fact that he had a crush on my best friend. He glared at me and continued walking along by my side.

"I swear if you send her a nude." I hiss giving him 'the look'

He shook his head frantically and whispered back.

"I was 18 and I am pretty sure I don't want to put anything on display. Did Zoella see it?"

This brought back an enormous amount of memories. I was almost about to kill him for what he did. Zoella did see it only because Scarlett showed it to her, she was disgusted but I decided to keep that to myself.

I tracked Calum down and he had an earful from me, later on we became friends. I don't know how but I guess it was just the fact that we got on well but I wasn't as open around him because it was awkward considering I saw his junk.

"Yeah." I say quietly and he looks me wide eyed.

"What? Scarlett showed the whole world? I swear I am going to kill that girl." He looked at me flushed with embarrassment. I smiled and he opened the door for me thanking him I walked inside the restaurant.

It wasn't a very fancy restaurant. It was Lilly's and we came here a few times so we were familiar with the menu. The waitress smiled at me and I returned the gesture.

"How many people?" she asks.

"5" Calum answers before I could. The waitress looks around the busy place chiming with laughter and conversations. She points towards a table nearby and we make our way to it.

I sat next to Zoella, while Ashton was with Michael leaving Calum alone in the corner admiring Zoella's beauty. We all started talking about what we're going to order but I wasn't really hungry.

I decided to go with some pasta and Zoella decided that we'd share considering we both weren't very hungry. After placing our orders, everyone on the table turned to me expectantly.

"What?" I asked gulping some of the coke down my throat.

"What happened between you and Luke?" Michael asks and Ashton gives him a confused look.

"Nothing." I say and turn away. I didn't want to tell everyone what happened. It was embarrassing and everyone will think of it differently.

"What happened?" Zoella asks sternly.

"Nothing" I whine and she nudges me.

"What happened you butthead?" I took a deep breath and start to explain what happened. She looks at me seriously until I told her how he got me to come.

"Well he u-uh, I came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me and he- he cornered me and asked me to go to the trip and I had to say yes or else-" Before I could continue Zoella interjected, grabbing everyone else's attention on the table.

"He was going to rape you!" she shouted. Sometimes this girl never knows when to shut up. God knows how I even stop myself from slapping her. I felt my cheeks redden as everyone looks up at us. Everyone except Ashton continued on with their business. He looks at us confused and I just shook my hand in front of his face.

"Who's going to rape who?" He asks raising his eyebrows grabbing Calum's attention while Michael was checking out the waitress. I glared at Zoella before answering.