Sweeter Than Fiction (edited)

Taylor Swift: Sweeter than fiction
"A thought that does not result in action is nothing much, and an action that does not proceed from a thought is nothing at all."- Georges Bernanos

Chapter Eight: Zoella's POV

Louis just loves screwing things up doesn't he? What was the point in telling Sabbie? Would it have done any good? No. I quickly braided my hair to the side before splashing some water on my face. I look up into the mirror and sighed.

Naps never were my thing, it made me feel sick and look like a mess after I wake up. My eyes were slightly red, and my half my face was red from sleeping on one side for too long. Thankfully my hair wasn't a mess, only a few strands fell out from the braid.

I could hear people talking downstairs and I quickly got dressed into some pyjama shorts and a tank top. After glancing in the mirror one last time I skipped downstairs.

"Yeah she was a weird one..." A familiar voice said as I jumped down the last few steps.

"Oh looks who's here." Michael said while rolling his eyes. I frowned slightly and shrugged my shoulders. I don't know why but Michael has never liked me from the start, he said I'm weird but personally I think he's weirder. From his appearance to his personality. I mean come on? The colours in his hair are ridiculous! I walk over to Sabbie and she's standing next to a tall guy with dark hair.

"Oh god, he's really a stalker!" I exclaim, jumping behind Sabbie when I saw the dude I met in the park a few days ago. He had a shocked look on his face as he looked from Michael to Sabbie and back to me.

"No, no I'm not" he defended himself as Sabbie pushed me to the front. I narrowed my eyes and ran over to Michael.

"You the man! Protect me from this creep!" I shout as I pushed Michael towards the dude.

"Am I missing out on something?" Sabbie asks as Michael started laughing. Why are they acting so casual? A stranger that I claim to be a stalker just entered the house. My eyes trail back to the guy, today he's wearing a shirt with a skull on it and normal jeans with joggers. Why does he look good in everything? I look like a potato when I wear things like that. I slap myself mentally, good going Zoe, check out the stalker.

"Guys I'm serious!" I complain.

"Zoe he's our friend" Michael said between laughs and I blink and stare at him like he's just dyed his hair pink. Which he has, once.

"Huh?" I give Sabbie the confused look and she smiled.

"Calum, the dude that sent a nude to Scarlett!" She said and my eyes went wide. I cover my eyes and backed away. I remembered when Scarlett showed us a guy's twigs and berries. Sabbie was so angry she tracked him down and scolded him for days. Somehow they became friends but I've never seen what the guy looked like so I didn't know.

"Sabrina!" Calum hissed.

"Not like I haven't seen that one before." Michael joked, he was red from laughing.

I couldn't even look at Calum anymore. When he walked over to try to introduce himself I jumped away screaming stay away. Calum was a popular boy from Scarlett's school, how could I not know?

"Zoe don't be such a baby." Michael said while rolling his eyes. I glare at him and shake my head. Calum stood there awkwardly with his hand over his face, probably blushing from embarrassment.

"I guess you've met a while ago? The stalker thing?" Michael asked. He had a grin on his face and the look in his eyes made me scared. I felt like he will remember this day and hold this against me for the rest of my life. God I felt so stupid.