She Will Be Loved (edited)

Maroon5: She will be loved

"I am constantly surprised by the longing I have for you"

Chapter Eleven: Sabrina's POV

I awkwardly shuffled to the edge of the seat not even trying to start a conversation. Looking out the window I decided to enjoy the view. The trees swinged to a rhythm while the wind howled lightly as we drove.

"So..." Luke trails off.

Why didn't Zoella sit with me? It would have been much better if she was here.

"So..." I answer trying my best to not sound rude.

He shuffles closer and I stick to the window acting like it was my dear life. He chuckled noticing that I was uncomfortable and moved away.

"I am sorry but why are you sitting next to me?" I ask, I knew it sounded a bit rude but I really didn't care since he's the one that practically forced me to come along.

"Um... C-Calum wanted to s-sit with Zoe" he stutters. Somehow I couldn't believe what he said the way he stutters just gives it away. I nod my head and rest it on the window clearly bored and not knowing what to do.

Pulling my phone I decided to text Zoella.

*You let me sit next to the two timer :(*

After waiting for a few minutes Zoella still didn't answer so I took the liberty to check what she was doing. I stood up on my chair and turned around letting my eyes wander around the bus.

Katrina was next to Augustus taking pictures of the two of them kissing while the other couple were just making out, slightly grossing me out. I looked at the back of the bus and I eyes met Ashton's he smiled widely and waved at me. I waved back and watched Michael talk to the girl with pink hair. They'd obviously make a great couple considering they match in looks.

I looked back at Louis trying hard not feel hurt at what he said last time. He was talking to the girl with the inappropriate dress on. I really did not understand why she had to show so much skin on a trip like this. I rolled my eyes and continued to look around for Zoella before my eyes landed on her. She was asleep with her head resting on Calum's shoulder. While Calum's head rested on top of Zoella's head. They looked like an actual couple, a quite cute one I may add.

My eyes dart to Ashton and he gave me a questioning look. I pointed at Calum and Zoella and he followed my gaze and burst into fits of laughter. I shush him before he gains anyone's attention. He grabs his phone and begins to tap violently around the screen. I took a seat next to Luke again and he looked at me smiling.

"Can I also get an insight into the joke?" he asks a bit too sweetly for me to say no.

I nod and point towards Zoella and Calum. He looks at them and smirks.

"Now I see why Calum wanted to sit next to her" he laughs and I nod. I feel my phone vibrate and I pull it out of my denim shorts. Only to find a text from Ashton.

*We need to take pic of these two ;) hold it against them*

I laughed and the text and quickly responded back.

*Agreed. Make sure no one wakes them up!*

I turned to him and he gave me a wink making me blush slightly. Well that was odd. I felt someone lightly tap my shoulder.

"Yes?" I ask turning to Luke.

"Look at the view." He smiles pointing at the beautiful scenery as we entered into the country. We were greeted by farms, trees, shrubs everything was green. There were bushes as well making me feel excited about the trip. Maybe coming here was a good idea after all.